Author Topic: Why we're here-The messege 2 years later  (Read 1843 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Why we're here-The messege 2 years later
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:22:09 pm »
Hey Tremblayans-

This time of year always makes me a little sad and melancholy and whenever that happens, I return to Brokeback Mountain-it holds my heart. I've been reflecting back on the changes I was committed to making as a result of this story and was feeling like I had dropped the ball. Driving home from work, however, I realized that while I haven't been successful in some areas, I have made positive changes in others-changes I'm pretty proud of, you know? And even the short-comings have some silver lining, realized when I received a much appreciated email from Mouk. The friendships that I have made here and through this movie I believe to be real and while maybe not forever, they have shaped me and will leave a profound imprint on my life.

As I drift in and out of Bettermost, one thing remains consistent and true. You all have been such a HUGELY important part of my life and I cherish this experience in a way that I can't even communicate. But being the good Brokies that you are, I bet you understand none the less. Whether I post or not, know that I am always here in spirit lovin' on you, wishing you well, and hoping that we all never forget the lessons we learned from Ennis and Jack.

Whatever this season means to you, I hope you are fulfilled. Wishing you peace and contentment and giving you my thanks and my heart.

:-*
roux

O0

Heathen