Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 440764 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #570 on: December 20, 2009, 07:13:48 pm »
      I really want to thank everyone who sent cards for Christmas this year.  I probably wont be doing that
this year.  I had another issue at the hospital two weeks ago.  They didnt put me back on my regular pills'
so the stents they put in my heart clogged up, and I had a heart attack.  This time was much worse, and
I am having problems gaining my strength back, so I am kind of reserving my energy output.... Plus??
if that wasnt enough, they have given me some meds I never took before, and I am honestly afraid that
I am allergi c to something.  I have broken out in hives all over my body.  Something I have never had
before in my life.  It itches like helll too.  Damn it  if its not one thing its two...

But the best of Holiday Wishes and Happy New Year to all.....Love Janice

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #571 on: December 25, 2009, 12:20:48 pm »

Merry Christmas Janice!!!!

Hope you have had a happy holiday season,
and that the past year has been a great on for you!

May 2010 bring you more great things!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #572 on: December 26, 2009, 02:37:10 am »

Thanks for the good wishes Chuck.  To tell the truth, I have definitely had better years, than this one.  However, I
am looking forward to next year being a whole new thing.  I am sure all the good vibes will be helpful....

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #573 on: December 26, 2009, 07:19:21 pm »
Janice.

Oh my goodness, you keep well and safe, okay?

Make sure that family is taking very very good care of you. Sending you virtual hugs.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #574 on: December 29, 2009, 06:01:51 pm »

Dearest Kelda:   

Thank you for the sweet words, and I hope you are well and happy in your life too.  We tend to not think of too
much in times that are good.  Its only when we feel bad that we start to whine.... I am trying to not be too bad with
that.  I know for sure it is a thing that is such an annoying habit for people to get into... It is something that it is, and
can become a habit very easily.  I know we all have seen people like that....  I dont want to be one of them.
      I dearly hope that if I get like that, that you all will feel free to kick me in the seat of my jeans, and say "snap out
of it" you are getting tiresome....  Thanks to all the kind and caring words guys.

And yes, my family is doing all they can to try and keep me here and well as I can be now...  If I can just get my
blood count up to something close to normal, I will be fine.  The rash is receeding quite well.  THANK THE LORD AND ALL
THE GODS.

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2009, 07:40:49 am »

Hello Janice.
It's time to say "good-bye"
to 2009, and I hope it
was a good year for you.

I hope that 2010 brings you
good health
good fortune
happiness
and all that you can wish for.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #576 on: January 14, 2010, 01:06:41 am »
    Yes I am doing better.  My blood count is close to normal finally.  They have given me a get out of jail
free card.  Finally I am off antibiotics and am allowed to go out in public now....
     Look forward to hearing from you again.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #577 on: January 24, 2010, 07:53:26 pm »

justin timberlake and matt morris................Hallalulah

[youtube=425,350]
[/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #578 on: January 24, 2010, 08:07:19 pm »

Kid Rock Carol Crow and Keith Urban...............................Lean on Me

[youtube=425,350]   <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>         [/youtube]

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #579 on: January 24, 2010, 08:14:08 pm »

We should all do what we can to aid this poor and stricken country.  They were already the poorest country
in the world.  Now they are devastated by a natural disaster, the likes of which we have not seen before.
       Give a little, give a lot, whatevery you can afford.  Thanks for your love and care

Beautiful mind