Author Topic: Re: Notes for Janice!!  (Read 445561 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Notes for Janice!!
« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2010, 08:35:03 am »
[youtube=425,350]
&feature=related   [/youtube]

Down the Rabbit Hole  .......Adam Lambert

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #591 on: March 06, 2010, 11:25:22 pm »
Hiya Janice.

Did you ever like Sade?  She has a new video out that is getting a lot of postive reactions.

It's called "Soldier of Love".

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR5_rTCi-Bo[/youtube]

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #592 on: March 10, 2010, 03:51:03 am »

Yes I did like Sade a lot.  Still do.  She still sounds the same now as she did back in the late seventies. 

I was glad to see her coming round with some new stuff.  As I have said before, I don't care for too

many lady singers.  I have always liked her though...I happen to be a bosanova fan anyhow.

I am quite eclectic in my tastes for music.   But I do not like hip hop or rap...except for M an M.  I think he is Genius.

I am very fond of Snoop also.. But not everything he does.

I know that is hard to understand.  I am all over the place, with the coices I have.

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #593 on: March 10, 2010, 10:51:54 am »
You have great taste in music.  I love all the vids you post and feel the same about Eminem.  He is a genius and he's cute too.   ::)   Snoop Dog's music isn't what draws me to him; I like his acting.  He's funny as hell.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #594 on: March 17, 2010, 02:48:43 pm »

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Janice!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #595 on: March 19, 2010, 08:27:49 pm »

Thanks for the nice St. Patricks day wishes Chuck.  Guess what I got for my St. Patricks day present.  Since I dont
drink.  My husband bought me a four year old Llasa Apso dog.  We got her from the shelter.   She is so precious.  Sweet
and mostly trained, (so I don't have to do it all)  I will get some pictures on, soon as I charge my camera.  I named
her Chrissy.  She is a doll.  When we got her at the pound they had already neutered her, gave her all her shots, licensed
her, and all.  Then you get a free vet visit.  That is really a great price, since she is a pure bred.  Now I have to get her
bed, and leashes and collar, etc.  I am loving this... So much fun.  She slept with me last night.

Beautiful mind

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #596 on: March 20, 2010, 04:11:22 pm »
Thanks for the nice St. Patricks day wishes Chuck.  Guess what I got for my St. Patricks day present.  Since I dont
drink.  My husband bought me a four year old Llasa Apso dog.  We got her from the shelter.   She is so precious.  Sweet
and mostly trained, (so I don't have to do it all)  I will get some pictures on, soon as I charge my camera.  I named
her Chrissy.  She is a doll.  When we got her at the pound they had already neutered her, gave her all her shots, licensed
her, and all.  Then you get a free vet visit.  That is really a great price, since she is a pure bred.  Now I have to get her
bed, and leashes and collar, etc.  I am loving this... So much fun.  She slept with me last night.

Im so happy for you!  I hope you have a wonderful time getting to know your Chrissy and buying her new bed collar and leash.  Sounds like the pound gave  you a great deal too.   Well good for you sweetie.  :)

Looking forward to the pics. :D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #597 on: March 21, 2010, 05:20:16 pm »
Aw!  Congrats on the new addition to your family, Janice!

;D :-*

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #598 on: March 28, 2010, 05:58:11 pm »

Sorry I have been so lazy at getting Chrissy's pics posted.  We have been kind of busy this week, doing other stuff.
We had to take her to the vet, and get her ears checked.  She had some kind of yeast infection in there.  She sure
didn't like having the medicine put in there.  It doesn't hurt, it merely tickles, and it drives her crazy.  She shakes her
head crazily.  But .. in truth she quits as soon as we stop putting the meds in there.  It is just about healed now though,
so it makes her glad.  I have found out that she is very well trained she goes out and does her business three times
a day, and no probs.  She loves the walks.  I wish I could take her farther.  She loves it so much.  I enjoy it too.

Beautiful mind

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #599 on: March 30, 2010, 03:57:42 am »

We finally rented and watched Brothers... It was wonderful.  It was sad, and had some depressing parts in it
too, but over all the actors were great.  That little girl that played the older sister, was so great, she deserved an
award like they give to kids.  I was truly impressed by her....I loved it.

Beautiful mind