Author Topic: David's Shutter Bug Club  (Read 500853 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: David's Shutter Bug Club
« Reply #240 on: January 26, 2008, 03:20:58 am »
Kerry that picture is so pretty! It's so "golden" looking. I love it! Ya'll have beautiful sunbeams over there, don't you? For some reason, I don't see too many sumbeams over here. I guess we probably have them too, but not as pretty as the ones in your pictures.

That picture makes me think of Heath too, Kerry. Maybe the sunbeams are Heath looking down on all his family, friends and fans. And when you took that picture, he was looking down on Sydney, making sure you are okay. :)

Do you care if I post that picture in the archives so people can find it easily? It's beautiful!
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 26, 2008, 07:48:38 am »
Kerry that picture is so pretty! It's so "golden" looking. I love it! Ya'll have beautiful sunbeams over there, don't you? For some reason, I don't see too many sumbeams over here. I guess we probably have them too, but not as pretty as the ones in your pictures.

That picture makes me think of Heath too, Kerry. Maybe the sunbeams are Heath looking down on all his family, friends and fans. And when you took that picture, he was looking down on Sydney, making sure you are okay. :)

Do you care if I post that picture in the archives so people can find it easily? It's beautiful!

I would be delighted to have you post it in the archives, David.

I was always aware of the pretty sunsets here in Sydney. But it wasn't until ony relatively recently that I became aware of how often we get such beautiful sunsets. I thought they were relatively infrequent until recently, when I seriously became interested in capturing the world around me with my camera. A photographer  friend suggested that I should always keep my camera handy at all times, just incase, because you never know when a flying saucer may appear.  That friend is you, David. I have you to thank for that pretty, golden, Sydney sunset.  Thank you.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #242 on: January 26, 2008, 07:57:14 am »
NO FLYING SAUCERS!!!

(or plates..)

(or cups!!)

>:( >:(

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 26, 2008, 08:41:35 am »
NO FLYING SAUCERS!!!

(or plates..)

(or cups!!)

>:( >:(

I was once in a relationship where there were flying cups, saucers and plates, Jess. And I was the one throwing them! That man used to get me soooo mad!!! (Not surprisingly, he later married a woman!)

P.S., David, I meant to mention that they are the true colours in my golden sunset pic. I didn't change the colour settings. Only thing I did change was the zoom setting.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #244 on: January 26, 2008, 08:43:35 am »
I was once in a relationship where there were flying cups, saucers and plates, Jess. And I was the one throwing them! That man used to get me soooo mad!!! (Not surprisingly, he later married a woman!)

P.S., David, I meant to mention that they are the true colours in my golden sunset pic. I didn't change the colour settings. Only thing I did change was the zoom setting.

You so bad!! tsk tsk...how was your aim??  ;) ;)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 26, 2008, 08:50:05 am »
You so bad!! tsk tsk...how was your aim??  ;) ;)

Alas, I have terrible aim and he was always good at ducking!
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #246 on: January 26, 2008, 08:54:26 am »
Alas, I have terrible aim and he was always good at ducking!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are too sweet...you probably weren't even trying really.. ;)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 26, 2008, 09:09:55 am »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are too sweet...you probably weren't even trying really.. ;)

;)   ;)   ;)   :)
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mvansand76

« Reply #248 on: January 26, 2008, 01:46:47 pm »

I so agree, this is how I like to see him best, and remember him. I love his freckles. God, I can't stop crying, what is happening? I am a total and utter mess.

injest

« Reply #249 on: January 26, 2008, 01:48:47 pm »
I so agree, this is how I like to see him best, and remember him. I love his freckles. God, I can't stop crying, what is happening? I am a total and utter mess.

{{{}}}

t'sok....

need to step away for a minute....come and talk about something else....take your mind of for a little while to give time to work..