Author Topic: David's Shutter Bug Club  (Read 502756 times)

injest

Re: David's Shutter Bug Club
« Reply #640 on: July 23, 2008, 10:22:47 pm »
well Dolly has hit land....this was 6 pm this evening...

and now it is raining...

:) :)

but not bad..

injest

« Reply #641 on: July 23, 2008, 10:23:32 pm »
LOOK!! I found a pretty bug!!

injest

« Reply #642 on: July 23, 2008, 10:25:02 pm »

I like the sun in this one..

injest

« Reply #643 on: July 23, 2008, 11:35:43 pm »
the light was just incredible today.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #644 on: July 23, 2008, 11:49:29 pm »
I love all the pics Jess! And I especially love the way you caught the horse while she was running! How did she suffer a skull fracture Jess? What happened? I feel so sorry for her. She's a beautiful horse.

Were those other pictures taken on your farm? And I love the picture of the bug! He's cute. Do you know what kind of insect he is? He almost looks like a butterfly. Or a rare moth. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #645 on: July 23, 2008, 11:54:03 pm »
Chris! I can see your pictures now! :D

It's weird how this computer just all of a sudden "fixes" itself sometimes. I've seen it do it before.

Those pictures are beautiful Chris. I love the picture of the Hoe. I love how the picture is washed in blue. That is my favorite shade of blue by the way. Blue and purple are my two favorite colors. My favorite shade of purple looks like a black light when it's lit.

I really like those pictures of the beach too. You live in such a beautiful part of the world. I hope you will post more pictures of southern England for us in the near future. :D

injest

« Reply #646 on: July 24, 2008, 12:00:18 am »
I love all the pics Jess! And I especially love the way you caught the horse while she was running! How did she suffer a skull fracture Jess? What happened? I feel so sorry for her. She's a beautiful horse.

Were those other pictures taken on your farm? And I love the picture of the bug! He's cute. Do you know what kind of insect he is? He almost looks like a butterfly. Or a rare moth. :)

we don't know...she either ran into something or fell. She is a broodmare...but she is getting too old to breed so she is a pasture ornament and that is ok. She has done her job.

yep that is our place. I don't know what kind of bug he is but he is a moth!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #647 on: July 24, 2008, 12:21:53 am »
Well he looks like a friendly little guy if he allowed you to handle him like that. :)

I don't believe I've ever seen a moth like that here where I live. We just normally have those brown moths and white moths. Some of those brown moths can get pretty big though! Not pretty big... REALLY big! LOL

injest

« Reply #648 on: July 24, 2008, 12:31:30 am »
Well he looks like a friendly little guy if he allowed you to handle him like that. :)

I don't believe I've ever seen a moth like that here where I live. We just normally have those brown moths and white moths. Some of those brown moths can get pretty big though! Not pretty big... REALLY big! LOL

yeah, moths do get big sometimes...SCARY big...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #649 on: July 24, 2008, 12:38:06 am »
yeah, moths do get big sometimes...SCARY big...

So do those mosquitoes. At least I THINk they're mosquitoes. You know, the great big ones with the big wings and the dangling legs and roughly the size of a cat? YUCK!! Okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but they are really big and huge. I always open up the door and shoo their nasty asses out of my house. >:(