Author Topic: Any Younger fans  (Read 8718 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Any Younger fans
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 12:04:59 pm »
Thanks very much melb_boy88! Thanks Front-Ranger!

Melb: Front-Ranger mentions good advise... be careful for her (girl you befriend), for you too!!

As you see, many Bettermost members help in wondrous ways.

Are you now living alone on you own? Or with your parents? Or? May I ask? Or better still, are you now with a gay buddy or know of a gay guy in your area, especially your age?

Did you find a gay guy or girl here yet on Bettermost your age? Started to communicate with that/those person(s)??

If you have any question or otherwise, don't by shy,

hugs!   Gay joys to you and to all everyday!!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Dozy embrace solidified in his memory
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 12:28:39 pm »
I live with my Mum and Stepped, My mum has a strange way of undermining my intelligence. She's a good Mum to the public. The kind that use t say. "It's okay to be gay, I'd just be very disappointed." Than as a 12 year old I'd look at her funny. She say "Your not though, thank god for that"
My stepped looks down on me. It's as if he pities me. I'm a complete fuck up that he loves seeing the back of.
They are both the type that wont see Brokeback Mountain because its about "Gay Cowboys" Noting more, Nothing less.
(Actually i seen the film because of my Nan) - Thats Ironic.

Na, i haven't got a "Gay Buddy"

Actually there is this kid whose clearly flirting with me. But his only 15  :-\

NOWAY, Gay is a unspoken word in my town. The last Gay guys i knew left town. Years ago..........

Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 12:42:02 pm »
Thanks melb_boy88!

Your life is indeed very colourful!! Guess, we gay guys are all different as some straights and gays say!!

You say that it is your grand-mother who presented the film BM to you?

You are now 19? You are at school or have a job?

Be assured that I am always happy with your comments, questions, etc.,

hugs!! Keep on writing as that helps us all gays and straights and others too!! May I suggest... to you!!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 12:48:25 pm »
Yeah, She heard about it through the grape vine, asked me to drive her to a bigger town to see it. So i did. We had to keep it secret from my family but it was fun. I remember feeling incompatible watching it with her. So i missed a lot. But certain scene affected me. So i went again and seen it. Brokeback Mountain got me good. :laugh:

19, Have a job, My parents want me to go to college, A long way from home. But I'm pretty arrogant.

My main priority in life is to find "Aaron"   :P :-\ :'(

I think a lot of us can understand that..........

Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 01:37:43 pm »
Thanks melb_boy88!!

This is my 2nd effort to reply to you. My first was long and suddenly the internet stopped!!

So this is short. And further replies to you, will be later on during the day or night, ok??

1. I find that you are lucky having such a grand-mother!! She cares for you!!

2. Of course, you went a second time alone to see the BM movie!! It does catalyse all persons, even straights, bi-s, gays and others!! It did to me and still does wonders, even for others issues like female ones and children and peace... for me, plus for gay thoughts or ways, etc. which I like especially since I am a gay man!!

3. Tell me about kind of job you have and if you like that or want that long time? Why not college? May I ask?

Hugs!!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 09:49:59 am »
Jobs, I have two. I work at a local shop every now and again. Which i dont like to much. To much interaction with the towns locals.  :-\

I also work with my dad on at his mechanics business. He owns the shop so people have to like me.  ;D
I know nothing about cars. That's the way i like it. I just work in the office filling papers and phones calls. It not that fantastic. But i get paid good.

College - My mum told me she wanted to go to college in Australia. That's where some of her family are. But there is no way in hell I'm going that far away. So i'm currently putting the issue of. Avoidance!  ::)

I'm stuck at a point where i don't know what i want or what i need. Literally  ;D

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 10:49:21 pm »
Well, I'm 23. I know it is 4 years older. But still closer right? Although I probably am not as well versed in BBM as some. However, I do think I was an Ennis myself at one point, like I said before.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 11:25:27 pm »
Thanks melb_boy88!

It is good to work, as it keeps one busy!! You never know as you might meet your friend there if he comes back, or someone new too!!

What are your talents and/or interests?? You are creating poems lately??

Keep care and happy,

hugs!!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 06:56:37 am »
It is good to work, as it keeps one busy!! You never know as you might meet your friend there if he comes back, or someone new too!!

I've actually got to the point where i donut know where he is, I don't want to hear why he left or where his been. I'm moving on and this has been a long time in coming. So for all i care he can do what ever the fuck he wants.   >:( :o ::) :laugh: ;D

Actually, I'm in the process of learning the flirting thing, Its not as simply as walking up to someone and asking them if there interested. Its all about the eyes. The way you look at them and the way you move. You have to be masculine but friendly. You have to play but not come on to quick. You have to be carefull. It all takes time. Theres this kid who hangs around. his young. 15, I think it to young. Nut he gives you those eyes. He stares like his interested and he plays like he wants more.
For a 15 year old his better than me at this game. I having fun teasing it at the moment. But I'm not going to rush it or jeopardize my self. Its fun at the moment. I suppose it good to just know someones interested. Well i don't know but i think.

What are your talents and/or interests?? You are creating poems lately??

Yeah, I love writing, I entered a Script into a Scriptwriting compition a couple years ago, and i got second. I like writing. So i think thats where I'm going.  ;D

Offline Artiste

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 11:52:07 am »
Thanks melb_boy88!

You sure write interesting subjects and details!!

Maybe you are the next Annie!!

Yes, it is hard to step away from one's first crush! Guess, we (or many do) all take turn doing that! And try to find others for friendship, relationtionship possibly, etc.; even for lust too maybe!! Right, 15 is too young!! You will find someone your age, and that might be more rewarding!!

Since you have an interest in script writing, are you thinking of entering such a school??

More news?

Hugs!!