Author Topic: More affection scenes in the BM movie as melb_boy88 thread says...  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
While I tried to post this, I noticed that time ran out and was forced therefore to re-start this: hope this is OK?!! In reply to melb_boy88 thread concerning COMFORT:

Thanks Sandy, thanks injest, thanks melb_boy88!!!

Thanks for the condolences Sandy! The lady who passed away was the mother of the wife of one of my straight brothers. She did seek comfort in her ways. But became diabetic! Since it is hard to be one with that, maybe on a thread that can be talked about in order to help and prevent that even?? This seems to be more and more common, and discomforting to live with!!

Like you Sandy, I would love to have seen much more love scenes... even sex ones too!! I wonder why not a 69 one?

Sandy, as affection: holding hands would have been so great!! Possible, where and when??

Injest, one or more love-affection scenes like which to be added?? Detail one or more, please??

Melb_boy88, yes more 2nd tent scenes?? Others like you can detail as affection during 16 years??

Awaiting your thoughts and descriptions if you care too do so too,
hugs!!      May affection scenes be with you in it, often!!                                 

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: More affection scenes in the BM movie as melb_boy88 thread says...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 01:39:11 pm »
Maybe this can be also an added thread?

Affection is so important to me!! Surely to all of you too??

To put faith in affection... to seek that and do that too!! As part of life/lives?? Somehow the BM movie does outline this?

Hugs!! Let us all do the works of affection in order to love and be loved more!!