Author Topic: TOTW 01/08: Do you think Jack was murdered or was it an accident?  (Read 86935 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: TOTW 01/08: Do you think Jack was murdered or was it an accident?
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2008, 01:17:22 pm »
Thanks ifyoucantfixit, thanks melb_boy88!!

Ifyoucanfixit, I will answer you later, OK? Mel answer was first.

Melb_boy88, you say this:
I think Jack was muted !

Melb: I think that you might be right!! Even murdered... but still alive. But I will come back to that later.

What do you mean by muted?? Please detail...

hugs!!

Offline "Joseph Golden"

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Dozy embrace solidified in his memory
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2008, 01:19:36 pm »
sorry, had to edit, Murdered
Don’t lie, don’t try to fool me, Ennis. I know what it means. Jack Twist? Jack Nasty.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2008, 01:30:08 pm »
Thanks  ifyoucantfixit!

You say: Its not always a conspiracy of hate or violence pointed toward anyone.
Ifyoucantfixit, may I disagree with you?? One reason is then why such a religion such as islam murder gay men, don't you know that homosexual men are lined up by muslims who kill them in a row since their government requested those murders? Another example: why was it not only Germany that murdered in death gaz camps over one million gays, since many countries sent homosexual men there to those deaths??

Are those two examples not  conspiracies against gay men, such actions as it was for jews and other unwanted persons like retarded or with different facial/body features?? Such conspiracies even included to murder children, even a baby!!

So ifyoucantfixit, please explain your thoughts by details??

Hugs!!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2008, 01:32:09 pm »
Melb... are you replacing your word muted by murdered?

Did you ever think that maybe Jack was muted by his wife and/or by other(s)?

Some do.

Hugs!

Scott6373

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2008, 01:40:22 pm »
Thanks  ifyoucantfixit!

You say: Its not always a conspiracy of hate or violence pointed toward anyone.
Ifyoucantfixit, may I disagree with you?? One reason is then why such a religion such as islam murder gay men, don't you know that homosexual men are lined up by muslims who kill them in a row since their government requested those murders? Another example: why was it not only Germany that murdered in death gaz camps over one million gays, since many countries sent homosexual men there to those deaths??

Are those two examples not  conspiracies against gay men, such actions as it was for jews and other unwanted persons like retarded or with different facial/body features?? Such conspiracies even included to murder children, even a baby!!

So ifyoucantfixit, please explain your thoughts by details??

Hugs!!

Artiste, any factional group can claim that they are the object of hate crimes and murder.  No one disputes that the homosexual population has been subjected to many cruelties, and I certainly could never say that having been the victim of it myself.

That being said, your comments about Islam etc. are off topic to say the least for this particular thread.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2008, 01:45:29 pm »
Scott, how can you say that?

Proof is there. Facts are facts. Check it out! One such islamic country did it to hundreths of gay men.

Why be blind?

And how can the subject be off topic, when Annie and the BM story talk about murder of a gay man or gay men??

Hugs!

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2008, 01:47:02 pm »

I never said that those type things never happened.  I said its not always a conspiracy of
hate and violence when bad things happen....You surely dont think every time a gay man is
not the winner of a lottery, say: its because something was conspired against them to prevent
them from thus being the winner...That is kind of how life is.  You just dont always get to be the
winner.  Believe me when I tell you I know this as well as anyone.  I have had things happen to
me, in the past, that have impacted my life in a very negative way..But it was not a conspiracy that caused this to happen.  It was just one of lifes happenings.  Yes there has been bad people that have done bad things.  But there are other people besides gays that those bad people impact as well.  Just as fiercely.  Its just how people are.. You surely dont think everyone that doesnt agree with you is anti gay do you...Because you could not be further from the truth.
We all care about you.  We care about what happens to you.  HOWEVER there is only so much
impact that others have on anothers life...good or bad.  We wish you well in every way...But its
not possible to fix everything that you take issue with.  Would that it was so simple.  I would
also like some of the things that I would prefer to be fix, were fixed...That is just a slow and\
for the most part long and rutted road.  But I dont seek people or religions to blame it on..it is
as i said.  Part of being human, in a difficult world.. So I guess what i am saying is try to be
more patient, and accepting of friendship and kindness, and you will probablly receive those in
an equal proportion coming back...However if you are at all a believer in Karma, you then will
see that the hate you send out, will then come back to you as well.....janice

Beautiful mind

Offline serious crayons

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2008, 01:49:06 pm »
That being said, your comments about Islam etc. are off topic to say the least for this particular thread.

Yes, I was going to switch into moderator mode and say that, while this subject of homophobia and religion is very interesting (I'd love to see a thread on this, if there isn't one already) let's be careful not to detour too far from the topic.

:)

Artiste, your post came in while I was writing this. Yes, BBM involves murder of gay men. But to get into a larger discussion of religion and gay bashing in general would be to shortchange both the subject of Jack's death in particular and the interesting larger topic. Each deserves its own thread.

Scott6373

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2008, 01:51:01 pm »
Scott, how can you say that?

Proof is there. Facts are facts. Check it out! One such islamic country did it to hundreths of gay men.

Why be blind?

And how can the subject be off topic, when Annie and the BM story talk about murder of a gay man or gay men??

Hugs!

Neither the Holocaust nor the state of Islam have anything to do with the American rural west, and the prevalence of homophobia in that region in the 1980's.  Your views on Islam and the Muslim faith are well known, and I respect your right to hold those views, however, they were no more responsable for the death of Jack Twist than you or I.  If in fact, you hold the belief that Jack was murdered, then he was murderred by Americans, probably Christian Americans at that.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2008, 01:54:04 pm »

Thank you Scott for getting this back to topic...uuuhh

Beautiful mind