Author Topic: Help: I would like to know about lesbians...  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Katness

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Proud wolf in human clothing.
Re: Help: I would like to know about lesbians...
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 05:25:59 am »
Artiste, of course you can quote me.

May I offer an opinion on this? I don't think females are in general any more secretive than males. Some males and females are secretive to certain people and open to other people. Being secretive is sometimes a way to keep from giving too much power to another person. What a person knows about you could be used against you. A few people are secretive to everyone. There are even a few who keep secrets from themselves...doesn't our Ennis fall into that category?

And I agree with Front Ranger. In my opinion there are just as many secretive members of each gender. Especially when one doesn't feel they can trust anyone around them. So they will be secretive to everyone.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

If all is not lost, then where is it?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 07:31:14 pm »
Thanks Front-Ranger!

May I quote you:
I don't think females are in general any more secretive than males.

Front-Ranger, may I say:
I do think that females are more secretive than males way more, especially about female issues like sex (what you want in sex, with the exception of Lureen with Jack of course, thank goodness... may I say), like female sexual organ (it took me years to find out about mother having female vaginal itching, and still she will not talk to me about it and never will), and mind-set are kept secrets too from men... I feel and find. I now find that ladies fear talking about lesbianism, right?? Plus other secrets??

Awaiting your news,

hugs!! P.S. Men are secretive too, but keep silent... too much so, likely??

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2008, 11:11:05 am »
More and more, I would like to know about lesbians... why?

Any ideas from females and males, or others here??

Hugs!