Author Topic: Is Jack still alive?  (Read 25880 times)

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
Re: Is Jack still alive?
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2008, 05:34:22 pm »
Of course he COULD be alive and no one can state that he couldn´t be. Isn´t fiction wonderful? :)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2008, 12:22:33 pm »
Thanks buffymon!

Like you say:
Of course he COULD be alive and no one can state that he couldn´t be. Isn´t fiction wonderful?

Buffymon, yes, in fiction always you have freedom!!

Like Easter that the BM movie could be, there is light via fiction!

There could be also Jack being alive still !!

Powerful and wonderful is imagination !!

Do you think imagination frees a human??

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2008, 12:46:04 pm »
Thanks buffymon!

Like you say:
Of course he COULD be alive and no one can state that he couldn´t be. Isn´t fiction wonderful?

Buffymon, yes, in fiction always you have freedom!!

Like Easter that the BM movie could be, there is light via fiction!

There could be also Jack being alive still !!

Powerful and wonderful is imagination !!

Do you think imagination frees a human??

Au revoir,
hugs!

You say, "do you think imagination fress a human", NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!! I would have given up years ago if not for my imagination and dreams. I really would.I always think of what I want to happen before I go to sleep,then hope to dream of it.In my real flights of fantasy,I hope that dreaming things will make them come true.Who was it said "hope springs eternal"? Well that sums me up.
In my imagination Heath is still alive and well.and he can be because it is my mind to do with what I want.That is the glory of imagination.It lets you soar to a place where,there is no pain and blue birds sing,and it rains money!!!!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2008, 01:07:15 pm »
Thanks optom!

Wow, except maybe for money which made me laugh (but that could be possible too since you imagine that), I am so happy that you think that imagination is important... in one's life!! I thought that I was maybe the oONLY one left on Earth to think that !! So, you are my twin !! Any other twins around?? Pray tell... all of you!!

I find that there is a lack of imagination on to-day's world!! Do you?

Often I get viewers and even great known artists who tell me at my art galleries exhibtions of paintings I created, people who tell me: that is NOT how you create reflexions!! I tell them that I create reflexions like ones of trees on water... my way since I imagine being an artist!! And my reply shocks many persons! Why?

Without imagination too many are becoming robots!! Right?

Is-jack-still-alive, I believe that he is; and I even imagine him to be alive even at the end of the BM movie!! Am I free to imagine at least  ?? Or should I be a slave to dictator(s) ??

Happy HAPPY EASTER!!

Au revoir,
hugs!! Your posts always make me gloriously HAPPY!!  Merci Fiona!!  Note that the two images present the SAME painting, discovery how (when you have time)??

Offline Artiste

« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2008, 01:08:31 pm »
Ooops...

here is another try!!

Enjoy!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2008, 01:09:35 pm »
Again...

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2008, 06:43:08 pm »
pretty pictures.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2008, 07:04:19 pm »
Thanks brokeplex!

Did you discover the illusion of those 2 images?

Do you think that Jack is still alive and well ,since he is walking maybe in my scenery I created?

Happy Easter!!

Hugs!!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2008, 10:23:57 pm »
Thanks optom!

Wow, except maybe for money which made me laugh (but that could be possible too since you imagine that), I am so happy that you think that imagination is important... in one's life!! I thought that I was maybe the oONLY one left on Earth to think that !! So, you are my twin !! Any other twins around?? Pray tell... all of you!!

I find that there is a lack of imagination on to-day's world!! Do you?

Often I get viewers and even great known artists who tell me at my art galleries exhibtions of paintings I created, people who tell me: that is NOT how you create reflexions!! I tell them that I create reflexions like ones of trees on water... my way since I imagine being an artist!! And my reply shocks many persons! Why?

Without imagination too many are becoming robots!! Right?

Is-jack-still-alive, I believe that he is; and I even imagine him to be alive even at the end of the BM movie!! Am I free to imagine at least  ?? Or should I be a slave to dictator(s) ??

Happy HAPPY EASTER!!

Au revoir,
hugs!! Your posts always make me gloriously HAPPY!!  Merci Fiona!!  Note that the two images present the SAME painting, discovery how (when you have time)??

Before I gave birth to my children,I would deliberately before going to sleep,envisage myself giving birth to healthy babies.It bacame a must do,every night.O.K so the eldest ha some problems,but he is basically physically healthy.I do this with lots of things.Before my kids take an exam or play in tournaments I really stronly visualise them doing really well.
On one specific occasion that I can recall,my middle son was in a tennis match.He was losing, Lost 1st set and down 3/5 in the 2nd set.I walked away fom the court and sat on a wooden bench by a lake.I focused so hard.I visualised him serving aces,putting away impossible balls.pulling back and winning.Not only did I visualise it I also tried to send him really strong positive vibes.I know it sounds nuts!!!!
Well he took the 2nd set 7/5 and went on to take the 3rd set 6/2.
So I do this all the time.Sometimes it seems to work,others it doesn't.But I continue.I never try to visualise lots of money or things like that.More peace and success for my family and friends.Never impossible goals.I try to be realistic.
Anyway as wacky as it sounds I believe in it.I think that is why no matter how down I get,I can pull myself back up again.In some cases I actually like, as odd as it sounds to allow myself to feel deep pain and upset.A good sob is so cleansing.You are then free to experience joy again.
I believe humans are so multi dimensional,and are capable of much more than we realise,if we could only open ourselves more.I also believe our imagination is our single most powerful tool.We just do not always use it.
If we can look back and remember so clearly events,sometimes just triggered by a smell or song.Why not visualise forward.It does not seem so strange to me.The brain is an amzingly complex thing and vastly under used.Also there is the ever present ,deja vue. which so many of us experience.But then maybe I am just "nuts"!!!!!

Offline Artiste

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2008, 10:32:18 pm »
Merci optom!

I like your visualizing way to better thoughts!!

Now, that I am exhausted presently, I will visualize myself sleeping better, since I had a hard time doing so last night.
Pray that, instead of thinking of misery someone did, that I can visualise better times and better sleep!!

Au revoir et merci encore!

Dans mon rêve, je vais visualiser que Jack joue de la musique!!

Hugs!