Author Topic: OT: Jake and his tongue!  (Read 14184 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: OT: Jake and his tongue!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 03:05:13 pm »
Well Lucise, here's the real deal. 

One is like being on a hallucinogenic drug that makes you see all sorts of weird things that aren't there. 

The other is just a really mellow, relaxed kind of high you don't have to come down from, where everything is crystal clear. 

Only way to get rid of the first is to go cold turkey.  Indulge in the second. 

rt

ROFLOL....ya'll are a riot!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 05:33:41 pm »
Seeing as no one has counted so far, I count 37 :P. But I may not have got the right number cause the moving ones are quite hard. Yes I know I am sad for actually counting them but I have too much time on my hands and what is a better way of spending your time than watching Jake's tounge? If there is another way just tell me what! ;D
I, personally think it is a habit. Somehow Jake has passed this habit on to me without me knowing it, he has also suceeded in making me smile the way he does, the cheeky, slightly sdeways smile he does:before I smiled normally but now it seems one side of my face has been paralised when I smile. Damn you Gyllenhaal, damn you! Annnyway back to the licking the lips thing: maybe I have recently had dry lips or maybe I am suddenly over-concious about my lips but there is definitely something fishy about it! Jake, tounges, fishy :o....stop me now before I explode. :laugh:
I like it I think it is cute afterall a man has to be good with his tounge!  ;)

Damn it look what you guys have done to me, it's because of you I am like this. Stop corrupting the minor! :laugh:
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 05:36:24 pm »
Seeing as no one has counted so far, I count 37 :P.

LOL....thanks for counting Becky....glad someone did!   :laugh:

Approx 37 times eh? 

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 05:58:01 pm »
LOL Becky, I wish I had as much time as you on my hands, or lips, whatever!

I myself have been trying out the "Jake" smile, but I think it looks slightly idiotic on me. I'll just have to try going around with my tongue sticking out... huuhm, not sure the result will be any better  ;D
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 06:06:05 pm »
RT: I'm a Gyllenhaalic but I don't plan on attending any G.A. - Gyllenhaalics Anonymous - meetings anytime soon.  :D

rtprod

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 06:07:34 pm »
RT: I'm a Gyllenhaalic but I don't plan on attending any G.A. - Gyllenhaalics Anonymous - meetings anytime soon.  :D

Yes, well accept your higher power babe and recognize that his initials are not J.G. 

They are R.T.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2006, 06:10:01 pm »

:laugh:

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2006, 06:11:58 pm »
Yes, well accept your higher power babe and recognize that his initials are not J.G. 

They are R.T.

You got me there, baby. I'd take you and your tongue over Jake anyday.

OMG, did I just say that?

So sorry Jake, I love you I love you I love you.

rtprod

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2006, 06:12:47 pm »
You got me there, baby. I'd take you and your tongue over Jake anyday.

OMG, did I just say that?

So sorry Jake, I love you I love you I love you.

Good Heathens, did I show you my tongue? 

Geeze, guess I'll have to get hooked up with Meals on Wheels to make any impressions around here.....

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 06:14:30 pm by rtprod »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2006, 06:52:21 pm »
Good Heathens, did I show you my tongue? 

Geeze, guess I'll have to get hooked up with Meals on Wheels to make any impressions around here.....

I thought you did. Or maybe it was in a dream? *puts on to-do list: See RT's tongue*