Author Topic: Heath Ledger - the grieving thread  (Read 629918 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Heath Ledger - the grieving thread
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2008, 10:40:29 am »
Sure, we continue our sadness... and we know too that Heath wanted happiness for himself  and for all of us too!!

We can all see Heath in Brokeback Mountain, to-day and, especially in our tomorrows.

Ledger wanted to do Ennis.

WE all think that he loved acting Ennis!!

We all love him for it!

It is endearing and so was he, our Ennis!

Hugs!       Thanks Heath, our Ennis forever!!
You may not say much but you get your point across.
That was beautifully put friend!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Nikita111

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2008, 10:44:15 am »
I love you, baby. I am near breakdown. I feel like the life withered from me. and then suddenly the pain attacks me and I start uncontrollably crying.

I love you, I am so sad that it was you. You were my sun, my angel. I wouldn't be grieving Jake that much, I know that.

I will be sad forever, this board is sad. And you are now finally sleeping baby.

Offline Toast

« Reply #302 on: January 23, 2008, 10:44:45 am »

Thank You Scott.

Offline Kd5000

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2008, 11:08:46 am »
Well I hope he's buried in Australia. I believe his father was speaking from PERTH, Australia.  There are all kinds of postings on IMDB.com that the Westboro Baptist Chucho out of Kansas will have a protest at his funeral for being in BBM.  I figure they can't afford a plane ticket to Perth.

It's possible he mixed prescribed sleeping pills with something he bought over the counter to help you sleep.  I can't believe it's suicide.  The media just loves to report how his "nude body" was found at the edge of the bed. Wouldn't that make the accident theory more likely. Who wants to be found in the nude???  I suppose we will get a toxicology report out to see what was in his system.

A loss for cinema  and great loss for the Bettermost community.

I'd like to send some sort of card, but I have a difficult time writing a sympathy cards.  And I don't want to send it to his talent agency as they'd just soon throw it away...

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2008, 11:19:52 am »

http://www.legacy.com/SFGate/GB/GuestBookSaveEntry.aspx?PersonId=101716459

guest book for heath

Beautiful mind

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #305 on: January 23, 2008, 11:51:19 am »

Kinda angelic image, doncha think?

2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #306 on: January 23, 2008, 12:03:22 pm »
What a beautiful picture Sheriff Roland.  It does look very angelic. :'(    What is it from?

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #307 on: January 23, 2008, 12:05:04 pm »
What a beautiful picture Sheriff Roland.  It does look very angelic. :'(    What is it from?

Dunno

Just found it on a blog I check out daily. Was posted in tribute to Heath's passing ...
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #308 on: January 23, 2008, 12:18:16 pm »
I believe that one is from "The Four Feathers"
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #309 on: January 23, 2008, 01:02:07 pm »
Jeff, I really hope that the bad combination of medications is the reason. Deaths of young celebrities often get turned into some kind of sick morality lesson by the media. "Naked in bed" and "pills" have the kind of sleezy ring that the media loves, but they could very well mean that someone was sick and couldn't sleep, and took some prescribed medication to help, and took off his clothes because he prefers to sleep naked.

If there has to be a lesson in death, I would rather have it be something like: "make sure your doctor and pharmacist know all the medications you are taking, and follow the instructions on the prescription." Less attention-getting, perhaps, though.

And really, I would rather there not be a death at all.......

Dammit.

:( :'(

(PS Hi Meryl and FR and Ellemeno. Thanks for the welcomes back. ((((((((hugs))))))) )
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.