Author Topic: Heath Ledger - the grieving thread  (Read 629921 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Heath Ledger - the grieving thread
« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2008, 08:45:51 am »
I must say I'm mightily saddened (no, to be honest, I'm angry!!) - at the behaviour of this woman who found Heath. In a situation where time is so incredibly of the essence and every second counts, she lost her head and spent too much precious time acting (in hindsight) rather irrationally. I don't know if it could have made any difference, probably not. But still it's so  tragic to think that those minutes were wasted.

Let's hope, if any of us land in a similar situation, we will not waste time but call 911 and start administering CPR.

Yes I have to say I agree with you. 9 minutes trying to ring a friend? I mean, for Christs sake, Heath is laying there unconcious and she,s ringing a friend instead of 911??  ??? Those vital minutes could have made a difference, but now we,ll never know. :'(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #521 on: January 25, 2008, 08:48:22 am »
This will probably drive you all right off your rockers--I am not going to post the news story because it made me so flipping angry to read--but Mary-Kate Olsen was spotted at a New York bar last night, smooching with some guy on the dance floor.  >:(
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #522 on: January 25, 2008, 08:51:43 am »
This will probably drive you all right off your rockers--I am not going to post the news story because it made me so flipping angry to read--but Mary-Kate Olsen was spotted at a New York bar last night, smooching with some guy on the dance floor.  >:(

Oh come on!!!!!!! FFS. What a heartless cow!!!! Well I hope she had a hangover this morning. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #523 on: January 25, 2008, 08:58:25 am »
Oh come on!!!!!!! FFS. What a heartless cow!!!! Well I hope she had a hangover this morning. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Yes, good wish. Massive hangover. The kind that makes you feel like your skull will explode if you lift your head off the pillow.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #524 on: January 25, 2008, 09:07:50 am »

I just makes me wonder what kind of state Heath was in to be hanging around people like that.

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #525 on: January 25, 2008, 09:09:55 am »
Yes, good wish. Massive hangover. The kind that makes you feel like your skull will explode if you lift your head off the pillow.

Here here. I hope she looks like this too.

mvansand76

« Reply #526 on: January 25, 2008, 09:36:00 am »
Were they even real friends? I had never heard about them being friends.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #527 on: January 25, 2008, 09:44:22 am »
Were they even real friends? I had never heard about them being friends.

Supposedly they met in 2006 and have been friendly since then. They started "hooking up" the past few months, dating casually and not exclusively. And they both smoke Marlboro reds.

L

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #528 on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:07 am »
Yes I have to say I agree with you. 9 minutes trying to ring a friend? I mean, for Christs sake, Heath is laying there unconcious and she,s ringing a friend instead of 911??  ??? Those vital minutes could have made a difference, but now we,ll never know. :'(
This is all coming hard and fast so if I missed somthing please forgive me.
I'm not coming to the aid of the massuse at all here, but it was my understanding Heath had already gone by the time she got there? Am I wrong? lord I hope so! Because if he was still alive and she wasted precious time calling someone other than 911 or a doctor..... well, to put it as nice as possible, she should be brought up on charges! >:(
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #529 on: January 25, 2008, 11:07:28 am »
I had a look at the Dark Knight's homepage. This is the only thing there at present:

http://thedarkknight.warnerbros.com/HeathMemorial.html

I think it's very lovely. Simple, eloquent.
Dignified.