Author Topic: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)  (Read 53186 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Phelps to picket (strong stomach needed)
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 08:28:42 am »
Ok, is that Phelps or whatever for real???

Even though France is not the most open-minded of countries where homosexuality is concerned, the author of such crap would be considered in this country as "incitating to hatred", which is a crime here, and he's be sued and prosecuted.

Yes Isabelle I,m afraid he is. Him, and his followers are completely and utterly insane, IMO. The best place for them ALL is a padded cell, for a very very long time. They could soundproof it so no one could hear that lunatic ranting. They have NO respect for either Heaths memory or his greiving family and friend,s who all loved him very much indeed. I do hope they take him home to Australia and bury him there.
RIP Heath. God bless you, brown eyes.
Souxi xxxxx

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 08:49:06 am »
Well if it is any consolation, few people (and none of them rational intelligent adults) will be reading his flyer about Heath.

Now when Fred Phelps dies....  that news will be met with a crooked smile by the masses.   

And I wouldn't be surprized to find out he was a closeted Homosexual himself.   

I hope the Funeral director of Freds burial turns out to be gay and has Fred buried in a dress.  Better yet, with a large adult novelty item up his posterior.    He sure has been a pain in our asses.

Now that HAS made me laugh. It,d be great wouldn,t it. :laugh:

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 08:56:55 am »
When Fred Phelps dies, his funeral will make Woodstock look like a picnic.

He craves attention, that is what he is about, ignore him, don;t throw fuel on the fire.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Dobie1018

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 12:11:31 pm »
He sounds like a person with serious mental issues.  I can't believe he would find anyone to go along with this drivel! If he does, they've probably all been brain-washed!

moremojo

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 12:15:56 pm »
Pretty much everyone in his church are members of his own family. They actually constitute a very miniscule congregation, but they like to make a lot of noise, and crave publicity.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 12:24:42 pm »
As a Midwesterner, you have no idea how ashamed they make me feel.

They're from Kansas. Somebody should drop a house on them. Or blow one up over them. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 12:36:41 pm »
I am big believer in free speech and freedom of the press and all that but do we really need to give this MONSTER and his evil family yet another forum for their hateful and vile rhetoric by posting it in all it's repugnant and disgusting detail here at Bettermost.  Especially now aren't we already in enough pain without reading that filth.

:'(
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 12:55:38 pm »

What a miserable closet-case.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 01:10:18 pm »
I'm hoping that this is SO over-the-top tasteless and insensitive that it will backfire, turning rational normal caring people against that kind of monstrous attitude once and for all.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 01:13:38 pm »
I can't fathom the idea that someone wpould picket anyone's funeral. What has happened to this world?
This is so tragic and pathetic it's unreal. God couldn't possibly agree with their motives. The thought of it is vile.
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero