Author Topic: Major Developments Update: Last updated 2/8/08  (Read 32984 times)

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Major Developments Update! - Thu 4:42pm ET/2142 UTC
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 01:38:04 pm »
Mods, if you want to delete my post about the 'article', please do so - it was not my intent to offend anyone, but to provide a link to factual/scientific info. Facts help me to deal with things, but I know that is not everyone's cup of tea. I took pause before posting the link, but I did want to know why the alleged statements in the TMZ article link louise posted might be true. This has all been so difficult to deal with...
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Major Developments Update!
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 01:45:30 pm »
No worries, Chris.  It's pertinent, and of value to some posters, as del just said.  Thanks for the info.
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 02:02:54 pm »
No worries, Chris.  It's pertinent, and of value to some posters, as del just said.  Thanks for the info.

Meryl,

Thank you for that.

Chris.
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 02:26:22 pm »
As many Brokies as there are -- That's how many different ways we deal with our own grief. What helps me may not help another. And what helps another may not help me. I am thankful for knowing that others are feeling lost along with me at not having Heath as a fellow inhabitant of this world.

{{{{{{{Brokies Worldwide}}}}}}}
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 02:37:50 pm »
As many Brokies as there are -- That's how many different ways we deal with our own grief. What helps me may not help another. And what helps another may not help me. I am thankful for knowing that others are feeling lost along with me at not having Heath as a fellow inhabitant of this world.

{{{{{{{Brokies Worldwide}}}}}}}

Absolutely, Shasta - everything you said. 'Lost' is a good way to describe the emptiness. And, I could neve tire of your beautiful signature photo of Ennis/Heath; it truly brightens and makes me want to smile back.

{{Hugs}}

Offline Ellemeno

Re: Major Developments Update: Last updated 1/27/08
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 02:59:07 pm »
As many Brokies as there are -- That's how many different ways we deal with our own grief.

Beautifully put, Shasta, and I'll even add that with the mercurial nature of grief, for each person there is even more than one way.

For this morning, I'm feeling uplifted by the music and poetry and flowers and art people have been sharing.  Two days ago, I was devouring all the details and facts of the situation that I could, reading long paragraphs for hours.  Last night I got solace from sitting dully with Lynne in a warm bar.

I can tell I need to walk outdoors today in beauty.  I want to go to a particular park that overlooks Puget Sound that I haven't been to in probably three years.  Thank God it doesn't (probably) have wifi, because I think Im ready for a small break from this screen.  But see you soon after.  :-* everyone.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 03:01:40 pm »
Absolutely, Shasta - everything you said. 'Lost' is a good way to describe the emptiness. And, I could neve tire of your beautiful signature photo of Ennis/Heath; it truly brightens and makes me want to smile back.

{{Hugs}}

TY.   :)  {{{{{{{Chris}}}}}}}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: Major Developments Update: Last updated 1/27/08
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 03:03:03 pm »
Beautifully put, Shasta, and I'll even add that with the mercurial nature of grief, for each person there is even more than one way.

For this morning, I'm feeling uplifted by the music and poetry and flowers and art people have been sharing.  Two days ago, I was devouring all the details and facts of the situation that I could, reading long paragraphs for hours.  Last night I got solace from sitting dully with Lynne in a warm bar.

I can tell I need to walk outdoors today in beauty.  I want to go to a particular park that overlooks Puget Sound that I haven't been to in probably three years.  Thank God it doesn't (probably) have wifi, because I think Im ready for a small break from this screen.  But see you soon after.  :-* everyone.

{{{{{{{{{{ELLE}}}}}}}}}}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 03:13:52 pm »
Mods, if you want to delete my post about the 'article', please do so - it was not my intent to offend anyone, but to provide a link to factual/scientific info. Facts help me to deal with things, but I know that is not everyone's cup of tea. I took pause before posting the link, but I did want to know why the alleged statements in the TMZ article link louise posted might be true. This has all been so difficult to deal with...

Chris, as others have already stated, I think it's really ok to post the link. I might have objected, had you quoted things directly in your post. But since you put it as a link, everybody has the choice to click on it or not.

I certainly won't click the link, the word alone make me want to throw up. But people are different. And we are different in the way we try to deal with the fact and our grief.

But I think there's one thing we all need these days:

(((Chris)))

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 03:27:37 pm »
But I think there's one thing we all need these days:
(((Chris)))

Thank you Chrissi - {{Chrissi}}

You're so right, we just can't have enough of those...and thank you ALL for this wonderful forum of support...that alone is a source of comfort.

{{more hugs}}

Chris