Author Topic: How to contribute to sending flowers/condolences to Australia  (Read 188425 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: How to contribute to sending flowers/condolences to Australia
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2008, 04:47:58 am »
Merly, you done so good.  Thank you.  :-*

mvansand76

« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2008, 04:49:20 am »
OMG guys, Meryl sent me here, I can't believe this is happening. Thank you all, and thank you Peachy for organising it down in Perth and a thousand thanks Ellemeno and Fabienne for your kind words. I feel so honored and overwhelmed, I am shaking and crying. I was thinking of you all when I was at that Campsite, there were so many fond memories from the summer. This photo is from and for all of us.

I am so grateful for meeting you guys, and for your friendship, which I hope will last for ever.

It is true that I don't post much, I am not much of a communicator. Truth is, BBM has dominated my life every single day since my first viewing on 26 Jan 2006, couldn't quit it if I tried to. By making J&E so real, Heath and Jake took me to hell so that I could, finally, feel alive again. I owe them so much more than I can ever say, or comprehend myself.

I did like the photo of Heath / Ennis very much, it was so very relevant and it really is a shame we could not use it. (But I won't complain too loud  ;))

{{{{{{{MOUK}}}}}}}

Thank you so much for doing that, going there and taking this beautiful picture.  :-*

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2008, 04:56:50 am »
Got the proofed copy.  Heath's name and date of birth/death, followed by the pic, then the notice.  I think it looks smashing.   8)  I hope it comes out well tomorrow.

Wow! I'm so grateful this is happening.

Meryl, Peachy, - Thank you so very much for organizing this. Had a lot of reasons to love the both of you to pieces before, to be sure -  now I've got one more.  :-* :-*

The picture is lovely, Mouk. Flowers, the snow, campsite, the mountain - and the sunlight emerging. Beautiful, evokative tranquility.

:)

Offline Sandy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #203 on: January 29, 2008, 06:18:55 am »
The picture is lovely, Mouk. Flowers, the snow, campsite, the mountain - and the sunlight emerging. Beautiful, evokative tranquility.

Absolutely agreed.  I think it's poignant, peaceful and personal.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #204 on: January 29, 2008, 08:00:13 am »
I am so happy about the way this all worked out. Everything is pitch perfect, in my opinion.

Peachy, will be able to post a picture of the notice that way it appeared in the paper? Was the picture in color or black and white?

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Peachy

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #205 on: January 29, 2008, 08:08:06 am »
I plan to photograph or scan it so I can show it to y'all.  I'm not sure if we'll get colour or not.  The proofed version was colour and the classies do have colour sometimes, so fingers crossed!  Either way, it should stand out.

mvansand76

« Reply #206 on: January 29, 2008, 08:14:53 am »
I plan to photograph or scan it so I can show it to y'all.  I'm not sure if we'll get colour or not.  The proofed version was colour and the classies do have colour sometimes, so fingers crossed!  Either way, it should stand out.

Thanks so much again, can't thank you enough for doing this! Can't wait to see the final proof... *hug*

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #207 on: January 29, 2008, 08:48:13 am »
Got the proofed copy.  Heath's name and date of birth/death, followed by the pic, then the notice.  I think it looks smashing.   8)  I hope it comes out well tomorrow.

Thank you so much, Peachy.  :) We are much obliged.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2008, 08:56:54 am »
Thank you, thank you so very much Meryl, Peachy, and Mouk.

Through all the sadness, through all tragedy, the silver lining are my fellow Brokies. I am glad and proud to be a BetterMostian.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #209 on: January 29, 2008, 09:08:39 am »
It feels very therapeutic to be able to contribute to such a wonderful project.  This tribute feels so personal, so us .

I am very fortunate to have been to Goat Creek/Campsite 2, but mostly to have met Mouk and Meryl, two very generous souls.