Author Topic: Jake  (Read 47048 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Re: Jake
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2008, 07:31:52 am »
Hi Souxi,
In order to open this file you need to go to Livejournal and create an account, then comment to the writter, in this case ohnotheydidnt, to add you as a freind to their "Friends list". A lot of writters there have been locking thier journels beause of some not so nice comments that have been going around.
hope this helps.
Roryennis

Thank you Rory. I do have an LJ account but to be honest, it seems a bit of a cheek on my part, to ask to be friended. I,ve never read any of this users stories, so it seems a bit cheeky to ask to be friended just so I can read that article. I,d still like to know what it said though.

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Ain't never enough time... never enough."
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2008, 01:47:58 pm »
I hate to be the cynical New Yorker, but... I honestly don't believe a word of this. I'm sorry. It definitely makes for a great fanfic, but I think that's all it is.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2008, 01:51:44 pm »
I hate to be the cynical New Yorker, but... I honestly don't believe a word of this. I'm sorry. It definitely makes for a great fanfic, but I think that's all it is.

You think it,s fake? Oh. Maybe I should delete it then. What does everyone else think? I can,t imagine why anyone would make it up. :-\ But if you all think it,s untrue I,ll delete it, np.

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2008, 01:55:45 pm »
You think it,s fake? Oh. Maybe I should delete it then. What does everyone else think? I can,t imagine why anyone would make it up. :-\ But if you all think it,s untrue I,ll delete it, np.
LOL, just because I don't believe it doesn't mean it's untrue!

But it has all the hallmarks of fanfic. Unlikely scenario (being allowed onto a closed set), on this particular day, and just happening to be present to witness the very moment the star takes perhaps the most devastating phone call of his life so far. I would not be surprised to see this one show up deconstructed and debunked on Snopes.com soon.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2008, 01:57:32 pm »
LOL, just because I don't believe it doesn't mean it's untrue!

But it has all the hallmarks of fanfic. Unlikely scenario (being allowed onto a closed set), on this particular day, and just happening to be present to witness the very moment the star takes perhaps the most devastating phone call of his life so far. I would not be surprised to see this one show up deconstructed and debunked on Snopes.com soon.

Oh well looks like I,ve been "had" then. I,ll delete it. Sorry, the LAST thing I want to do is upset anyone, especially now.

mvansand76

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2008, 01:57:59 pm »

Guess we'll never know, but I don't believe it.

No, Souxi, you don't have to delete it, just leave it there, we have more reports on this forum that we are not sure about if they are true or not...

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2008, 02:02:19 pm »
Souxi, no one here would blame you for wanting to read that story. Or wanting to believe it. And no one here--including me--knows for sure if it's a hoax or not. It sounds like one, but stranger things have definitely happened.

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:22 pm »
Souxi, no one here would blame you for wanting to read that story. Or wanting to believe it. And no one here--including me--knows for sure if it's a hoax or not. It sounds like one, but stranger things have definitely happened.

Well I,ve deleted it anyway. I feel terrible now.  :'(

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2008, 02:11:42 pm »
Well I,ve deleted it anyway. I feel terrible now.  :'(
You shouldn't feel terrible. Honestly. You posted it in good faith. And if it turns out to be true... you're to be commended for believing the best of people.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2008, 02:13:29 pm »
I got confused, and just deleted my message.

I thought that the "story" Souxi was talking about was the one about Jake putting up a pic of Heath on the set of "Brothers."

But she was talking about the other story about someone seeing Jake "take the call."  I don"t believe that story either.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”