Author Topic: Remember Michelle's Pain  (Read 17554 times)

Offline AngelaNicole

• Don't Say Much
Re: Remember Michelle's Pain
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 11:42:52 pm »
I for one feel so bad for Michelle and Matilda. Heath and Michelle had a very special relationship, and I think they would have gotten back together. He seemed to love her and matilda so much, I think he wanted to make it work. It makes me cry to hear about the story of Michelle falling and hurting her knee, then heath would look after her after that. Sounds like a fairytale romance. Michelle and Matilda will have Heath forever in their hearts and I know Heath wasnt in this world long enough, but they are lucky to have shared the time they did share together. RIP Heath, we love you.

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 06:09:19 am »

:(
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 10:12:57 am »
One of the news reports described Michelle as distraught, and leaning on the arm of Heath's sister Kate. So sad....

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

mvansand76

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 02:18:07 pm »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Poor women, can't begin to imagine their grief...

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 05:55:59 pm »
After that' it's been good to see the pictures from the beach when everyone were surrounding Michelle and she was smiling and laughing.

It struck me; when Cate Blanchett spoke at the funeral - she doesn't only have a connection to Heath as a fellow Aussie international movie star and sharing the spotlight with him as incarnations of BobDylan in "I'm not there", there's a link to Michelle as well. Heath and Cate didn't have any scenes together in that film, but Cate *did* have several scenes with Michelle in it. So Cate's presence at the funeral probably was due to her acquaintance and connection with both Michelle and Heath....

mvansand76

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 06:10:51 pm »
After that' it's been good to see the pictures from the beach when everyone were surrounding Michelle and she was smiling and laughing.

Those images of them in the ocean are one of the most beautiful and soul-soothing I have ever seen....

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 06:27:36 pm »
Those images of them in the ocean are one of the most beautiful and soul-soothing I have ever seen....

Yes, I agree, Mel.

What a perfect tribute to our beloved Heath.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 06:52:30 pm »
One thing that must have been strange:  Gemma Ward was reported to be at the memorial service (the larger one at Penhros College before the private funeral). 
Not to mention his relationship with Mary-Kate Olsen coming out in the press right when he died.  (And Lindsay Lohan a month or 2 before.)

Michelle is credited with being the most significant woman in his life because of the child they have together, and she's permanently tied to his family now, in a good way.  But in addition to all her grief and regret, she probably has some anger to deal with, too.  I don't envy her . . .

:-\
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 08:33:06 pm by LauraGigs »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 06:01:23 pm »
from People Magazine:

Michelle Williams Back in New York City

Originally posted Monday February 11, 2008 03:15 PM EST

Days after taking a plunge in the ocean following Heath Ledger's wake in Australia, Michelle Williams is back in New York City.

The actress, who had been shooting the film Mammoth before her ex's untimely death, was spotted Monday in SoHo outside the nature store Evolution, where the film is currently shooting. (The store features skeletons, medical posters and other trinkets.)

Over the weekend, Williams and at least 50 other mourners all ran onto the sand – and many of them jumped in the ocean – behind the Indiana Tea House on Cottesloe Beach, the site of the wake and one of Ledger's favorite spots.

Williams, still wearing her sundress, briefly went into the water as everyone cheered.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20177471,00.html

Online southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 06:05:04 pm »
The look on her face says it all.