Author Topic: Heath Ledger in his own Words  (Read 184670 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Ledger in his own Words
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2008, 01:16:55 am »
On having a child with Michelle Williams:

"We just fell very deeply into one another's arms, our bodies made those decisions for us."

"When you're this happy everything seems to fall into place."
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2008, 01:22:20 am »
"Matilda is adorable, and beautifully observant and wise. Michelle an I love her so much. Becoming a father exceeds all my expectations. It's the most remarkable experience I've ever had - it's marvelous."

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 06:07:24 am by TOoP/Bruce »
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2008, 01:24:15 am »
"Don't want to be away too long. I've gotta keep the house clean, my girls fed. I've got duties."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 06:09:15 am by TOoP/Bruce »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2008, 01:24:48 am »
"I had a jousting background ... We grew up jousting mainly on sheep and cattle." — on "The Daily Show," May 2001

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2008, 06:38:35 am »
"My sister did amateur theatre and did a couple of little guest appearances on TV shows."

"And then her agent picked me up.

I was doing high school theatre, stuff like that, and then suddenly I got a TV role and that was it. Doors started opening."

"But before my first job, I had no interest in movies. I'd never watched them, nor did I really care about them. My curiosity for film is something that has grown over the years while making them. I never woke up as a kid thinking I was going to be an actor."

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2008, 06:40:09 am »
 "I don't want to settle at one style of acting or film. If I were doing the same thing I wouldn't find any reason to continue. But it helps me to evolve. Every time I do something new, it helps me to mature as a performer and a person."

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2008, 06:43:59 am »
On preparing for Casanova:

"I threw it all out of the window."

"It's a romp, a comedy. I feel I should have sent him up more; I really wanted to go to town and I feel like I missed that boat."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:05:46 pm by TOoP/Bruce »

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2008, 06:48:52 am »
"When it's true love, it feels like something you're rekindling."

"As if you've met the person before."

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2008, 06:53:30 am »
"I've been the biggest fan of [Terry Gilliam] all my life."

"He's been on the top of my list of directors to work with and he's brilliant. I feel like the world is a better place with Terry in it. Working with him, his energy and passion to create is astounding and he really creates a safe environment for you to leap out of yourself.

He dares you to be bad. He wants you to be bad.

He allows you to scream and shout and make a fool of yourself."

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2008, 06:55:22 am »
On making "The Brothers Grimm":

"I actually ate three bars of chocolate every day to get as hyperactive as Jacob could be, just to get up all that frantic energy. It was six months, including 115 days in Prague, and every one of those days I woke up and went out to have the time of my life."