Author Topic: Heath Ledger in his own Words  (Read 184657 times)

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Heath Ledger in his own Words
« Reply #180 on: February 18, 2008, 08:35:27 pm »
I had to post this magnificent video for the song, "Morning Yearning" by Ben Harper and directed by Heath Ledger.

[youtube=425,350]http://pop.youtube.com/watch?v=rqbcV39Sq1o&feature=related[/youtube]

Thanks Toycoon, what a great song!  I'm not familiar with Ben Harper's music but this song reminded me so much of David Usher I went through his CDs thinking for sure it was one of his songs!  Wonderful video as well.

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2008, 11:44:48 pm »
Hey there Mr. Oilgun,
I'm glad you like it. I first discovered it after I saw the movie, "Candy". I'd heard that Heath had directed a video and I needed to know about it so I looked it up and there it was. It really is a hypnotic song and mesmerizing video, isn't it?
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2008, 11:46:40 pm »
“I’ve always been very big on self-exploration and answering my own questions. For so many, it’s hell growing up. But I guess I’m blessed. I’ve really enjoyed it. I don’t let a lot get to me. I really don’t. As I keep saying, I break everything down. Everything."

Heath looks so sexy in that top picture. Thanks, True.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:55:36 am by TOoP/Bruce »
"The most important thing is being sincere, even if you have to fake it." - Cesar Romero

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2008, 11:55:18 pm »
Did you find something about Heath NOT wanting to do the BM movie in the FIRST place??

Maybe you know that?

Hugs! Love your work, please keep on placing Heath in his own words!!

mvansand76

« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2008, 06:32:49 am »
Heath looks so sexy in that top picture. Thanks, True.

I agree, what a beautiful man...  :'( :'( :'(

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2008, 06:43:23 am »
I agree, what a beautiful man...  :'( :'( :'(

Ditto.  :'( :'( :'(

mvansand76

« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2008, 03:08:54 pm »
Ditto.  :'( :'( :'(

I feel so angry about his passing today, I feel I could kick something or scream at somebody...  :'( >:(

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2008, 03:30:11 pm »
May is ask again:

Did you find something about Heath NOT wanting to do the BM movie in the FIRST place??

Maybe you know that?

Hugs! Love your work, please keep on placing Heath in his own words!! 

If you or anyone find out...

please.

Hugs!!

Offline Toycoon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2008, 03:31:39 pm »
I feel so angry about his passing today, I feel I could kick something or scream at somebody...  :'( >:(

Snavel, don't be angry. No matter what, we'll always have Brokeback. And we'll always have the memebrs of BetterMost, the best family a person could have. Think of all of the wonderful friends we've all made and all of the beautiful experiences we've had as a result of this incredible film. This is a time to be grateful for everything it's brought. I can't be mad for that reason alone.

mvansand76

« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2008, 03:34:26 pm »
Snavel, don't be angry. No matter what, we'll always have Brokeback. And we'll always have the memebrs of BetterMost, the best family a person could have. Think of all of the wonderful friends we've all made and all of the beautiful experiences we've had as a result of this incredible film. This is a time to be grateful for everything it's brought. I can't be mad for that reason alone.

I know, but it's phases I am going through all throughout the week and today I am just plain angry and so sad.