Author Topic: Heath may be gone, but will NEVER be forgotten  (Read 6132 times)

Offline THE WINGS

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Heath may be gone, but will NEVER be forgotten
« on: February 01, 2008, 11:32:33 pm »
I am finally able to join the Brokeback family online again.

I was completely devestated at the news of Heath's untimely death.  I've tried like so many others to come to terms with such a huge loss, while trying to sift through all the media "feeding frenzy" associated with such a sad event.

However, I'm so pleased to see that the family, and Michelle and Matilda Rose, and Jake have had their grief shielded from the public eye.  We are all concerned with how they are doing, and in time I'm sure they will express their feelings as they can.  The loss of a soul-mate, father and best friend is so hard to come to terms with, and the main thing that is needed is TIME, and the support of those closest to you.  My hope for Heath's parents, Michelle, Matilda and Jake, is that they get through this difficult time with the minimum of outside intrusion.

In conclusion I would like to say:  Thank you Heath, for being a part of our lives, and showing us what a truly accomplished actor you were, and most importantly: the sensitive, loving and caring person you were.

Heath we will NEVER 'QUIT YOU'.

THE WINGS

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:48:14 pm by THE WINGS »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Heath may be gone, but will NEVER be forgotten
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 12:31:07 pm »
nice to see you THE WINGS
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:11:02 pm »
I am finally able to join the Brokeback family online again.

I was completely devestated at the news of Heath's untimely death.  I've tried like so many others to come to terms with such a huge loss, while trying to sift through all the media "feeding frenzy" associated with such a sad event.

However, I'm so pleased to see that the family, and Michelle and Matilda Rose, and Jake have had their grief shielded from the public eye.  We are all concerned with how they are doing, and in time I'm sure they will express their feelings as they can.  The loss of a soul-mate, father and best friend is so hard to come to terms with, and the main thing that is needed is TIME, and the support of those closest to you.  My hope for Heath's parents, Michelle, Matilda and Jake, is that they get through this difficult time with the minimum of outside intrusion.

In conclusion I would like to say:  Thank you Heath, for being a part of our lives, and showing us what a truly accomplished actor you were, and most importantly: the sensitive, loving and caring person you were.

Heath we will NEVER 'QUIT YOU'.

THE WINGS

Very well said Wings. I can,t get my head round it either. I watched him last night on "A Knights Tale" and I had to keep reminding myself that he,s gone now.  :'(
Welcome to Bettermost by the way. :)

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "Ain't never enough time... never enough."
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 01:16:09 pm »
My iPod has chosen an odd way to pay tribute to him.  >:(

I have 8 songs from BBM on there. Yesterday I'm on the train and I put it on, I choose the BBM playlist, and the screen whips through the track listing (just shows each title, one after the other) before finally agreeing to play "He Was a Friend of Mine." Huh?

I tried everything, but no dice. Suddenly that's the only BBM song it will play. I checked all my other music and everything else is fine.

???

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 01:19:29 pm »
My iPod has chosen an odd way to pay tribute to him.  >:(

I have 8 songs from BBM on there. Yesterday I'm on the train and I put it on, I choose the BBM playlist, and the screen whips through the track listing (just shows each title, one after the other) before finally agreeing to play "He Was a Friend of Mine." Huh?

I tried everything, but no dice. Suddenly that's the only BBM song it will play. I checked all my other music and everything else is fine.

???

Wow thats, kind of spooky and sad at the same time. How strange?  ???

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 01:43:55 pm »
Wow thats, kind of spooky and sad at the same time. How strange?  ???
The really sad part is that I watched Brokeback almost immediately after he passed... and I was proud that I made it all the way through without going to pieces... until "He Was a Friend of Mine" started to play, esp. "every time I think about him, I just break down and cry..." And I did.

:'(

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:05 pm »
The really sad part is that I watched Brokeback almost immediately after he passed... and I was proud that I made it all the way through without going to pieces... until "He Was a Friend of Mine" started to play, esp. "every time I think about him, I just break down and cry..." And I did.

:'(

This is just so bloody awful isn,t it?    :'( :'( :'(
((((((((((((Verona)))))))))))))))

Offline Verona

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 05:02:05 pm »
This is just so bloody awful isn,t it?    :'( :'( :'(
((((((((((((Verona)))))))))))))))
Sometimes you really do have to wonder just WTH God is thinking.  :'(

BTW, I love your new siggy pic.

Offline roryennis

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 11:45:58 pm »

Here are two pix that I found in different magazines this weekend and it brightend my day a bit . Matilda really does have her daddys looks.
Jack Twist.
Ennis
Your folks just stopped at Ennis?
Del Mar
Nice to know ya Ennis Del Mar.

And so with that introduction Jack and Ennis are forever bound together like Adam & Eve and Romeo & Juliet.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 03:14:35 am »

Here are two pix that I found in different magazines this weekend and it brightend my day a bit . Matilda really does have her daddys looks.

:):(:):(