Author Topic: I was expelled after making a Brokeback tribute film.  (Read 10010 times)

Offline ProwlAmongUs

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Have a great day. . .
Re: I was expelled after making a Brokeback tribute film.
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2006, 07:09:35 pm »
Brandon,

How gratifying to learn there are guys like you in the younger generation. What you attempted to do would attract a great amount of attention from several quarters, as has been pointed out, but it's up to you concerning how far you want to go. It can be a rough ride, but for gays to achieve strides, it's going to take the efforts of people like you. Even if you decide not to seek vindication for your efforts that were cut short, thanks many times for having courage. There will come a day when you will recognize how important you are.
Nightmares may be products of our subconscious, but dreams are magic windows through which we see our desired reality.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: I was expelled after making a Brokeback tribute film.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 10:47:19 pm »
The latest seems to be he has not been allowed to go to the prom.  I really haven't seen him around here much lately, and when this thread floated back towards the top, I decided to go and check the web site.

It sounds like more drama than an episode of OC.  We never had this much drama in our school....
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming