Author Topic: Resident Survey  (Read 13259 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Resident Survey
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 05:25:57 pm »
I had " a bit of a giggle" and enjoyed the little banter, but at the same time my remarks were meant seriously. I don't think that's a contradiction. And I don't think that what I wrote excuses a PM in which I get accused of "just wanting to be nasty" and in which I am told that people have left this board because of my behavior. Someone is overreacting here IMHO.
If you ask how people identify themselves, then why am I not allowed to explain further when I don't fit in one of the categories? I thought people come here to exchange thoughts and experiences, and to broaden their horizon. But obviously I'm wrong. I'm not happy, David.

I have absolutely no control over what members discuss in PMs. Nor would I want such control.

I think messages discussing why you don't fit into certain catagories is a perfectly valid conversation in this thread.  :D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 12:15:47 am »

Proud, out, Aussie gay man here!  :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 12:38:15 am »
Proud, out, Aussie gay man here!  :D

yes you ARE!!

strut it Kerry!!

;) ;)

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 03:37:32 am »
yes you ARE!!

strut it Kerry!!

;) ;)

No teasing or banter is allowed on this thread Jess, didn't you get the memo.  Please refrain in the future as you know this is a serious thread  requested by Phillip to get a clearer look at Bettermost demographics and must be addressed as such.  We wouldn't want you to get in trouble with David sweetie  :-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 05:06:23 am »
I am locking this thread. And it shall remain locked for the next few days or until I decide otherwise. It has become abundantly clear to me this thread is not serving the purpose for which it was intended.

I'm sorry to take such extreme measures, but I feel it is in the best interest of this community.  :'(

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
    • BetterMost
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 11:05:22 am »
Hey folks... this entire poll came about because of me pondering about the demographics of our community.  I have a suspicion we are overwhelmingly made up of predominately straight women and gay men, and I was curious about whether that was accurate or not.

This poll was not intended to pigeonhole anyone's love interests or orientation, nor is it designed to speak to a larger question about sexuality.  It's just me trying to confirm or deny my theory.

With that in mind, how about folks take the poll in the spirit in which it was intended... as a bit of fun.  The larger issues about where the lines are drawn (and folks' ability to move between and around them) is something that deserves a discussion outside of this informal poll.

Thanks!
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 02:11:44 am »
I have now unlocked this thread, and you may post in it again if you wish. :)

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 06:16:09 am »
Proud ta be a Gay Male

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 04:58:18 am »
Gidday Mates - Gay Male from down under (across the Tazy from Kerry)