Author Topic: AOL/Moviefone's Top 25 Romantic Movies List - BbM is Included!  (Read 2551 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
AOL/Moviefone's Top 25 Romantic Movies List - BbM is Included!
« on: February 08, 2008, 08:32:33 am »
http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo/best-romance-movies

Just like true love, the perfect romance film is hard to find. Of course, we have high standards -- we want palpable chemistry, enormous odds for our lovers to overcome ... and a devastating death scene never hurts. And the best part? They don't even have to love us back. --By Liane Bonin

A Valentine's Day feature about romantic movies, and "Brokeback Mountain" is in the 12th position on this list...

I don't think the hierarchy really matters.  I do think it is huge cultural breakthrough (and an honor) for a movie with a gay theme to be included on this list.
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: AOL/Moviefone's Top 25 Romantic Movies List - BbM is Included!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 02:28:27 am »

Yeehaw for BBM!  That's really nice news.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.  8)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: AOL/Moviefone's Top 25 Romantic Movies List - BbM is Included!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:40:42 am »
Great to see BBM among the top 25.

Maybe, because it will be Valentines Day soon, Brokies should be encouraged to submit their favourite romantic film as well.....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection