Author Topic: Bloody kids!!  (Read 2366 times)

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
Bloody kids!!
« on: February 28, 2008, 09:13:45 am »
I had a phone call today to pick my daughter up from school. She was feeling very sick and dizzy. When I got there I found out why. She had gone, with the rest of her class to a science lesson. There had been a lesson in there prior to theirs, and one of the little shits, turned the mains gas valve on and switched 8 gas taps on!!! :o :o :o
Can you imagine what would have happened if someone had walked in and flicked a light switch on?? They,d have all been blow up and I might not have had a daughter any more. ffs these disruptive little bastards make me sick. Bring back borstal.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

injest

Re: Bloody kids!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 09:22:32 am »
borstal??

I know what you mean Souxi....I just didnt' trust anyone else to take care of my kid....really there are some crazy people out there...

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 09:40:42 am »
borstal??

I know what you mean Souxi....I just didnt' trust anyone else to take care of my kid....really there are some crazy people out there...

Sorry Jess I forgot you probably wouldn,t know what a borstal was. Bit extreme but some of these little shits deserve it. And another thing I do agree with, bring back national service. Send the little shits into the army for a couple of years to teach them about discipline. I,m a mad woman when someone hurts/upsets one of my kids I tell ya. grrrrrrrrrr. ;)
http://www.borstal.skinheads.co.uk/borstalhistory.htm

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 12:40:36 pm »
omg i would've raised hell!  that's horrible!  i have kids, two girls, and i love 'em.......but sometimes i think i hate kids.....not my own of course, but just kids.  lol
you know what i mean
anyways, that's deplorable!
what i hate most is bullying.  i can't wait to see some queenbees tormenting a young adolesent girl someday, 'cause let me tell you, it'd make my day!