Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: The Grey Girls  (Read 173642 times)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: New Greenlea Tale: The Grey Girls
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2008, 07:07:02 pm »
and now, more of our pair of pistols, and Daddy pistol as well!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/263352.html  'Chapter 24'
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2008, 07:30:15 am »
and now, more of our pair of pistols, and Daddy pistol as well!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/263352.html  'Chapter 24'

LOL!  And Step-Daddy pistol, too!

SPOILERS

..."boy I’m glad I don’t got a wife no more sex.”

:laugh:  Good one, Colson! I love when our boys act like a typical married couple - both a little out of sorts after a long day. 

...Finally I got sick of it an gave her Paula’s number an said she can go bitch to my lawyer if she’s gonna bitch.”

Oh, this I want to hear!

“I think that Paula Samuelson’s got somethin for men in uniform if ya ask me,” Katie Ann said from behind Ellery.

Well, that's one thing I think we all saw coming ......Paula wouldn't appreciate that at all, Katie Ann (although Paula really must learn to keep her cards closer to the vest when it comes to her Ellery infatuation, as understandable as it is!).

So much to look forward to!

Thanks,
Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2008, 11:55:53 am »
yes unfortunately Paula isn't much of a poker player - she must have perked up just a little too much when the girls started talking about Ellery.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2008, 12:08:01 pm »

“I think that Paula Samuelson’s got somethin for men in uniform if ya ask me,” Katie Ann said from behind Ellery.

Well, that's one thing I think we all saw coming ......Paula wouldn't appreciate that at all, Katie Ann (although Paula really must learn to keep her cards closer to the vest when it comes to her Ellery infatuation, as understandable as it is!).

You think so Katie Ann??  ;D. And Ellery's response had me thinking 'What? You really had no idea?'  ???

And I agree, Paula forgot for a moment she was talking to her client and not to Kelly! I thought it was kinda unprofessional of Paula to make such a remard about their stepdad.

And Pam's and Katie Ann's remark about Ellery were disrespectful, in my opinion. They really shouldn't say things like that (even though they're all true of course!) to someone they just met five minutes ago.

Edna's going to have her hands full with these two!  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2008, 01:30:52 pm »
And Pam's and Katie Ann's remark about Ellery were disrespectful, in my opinion. They really shouldn't say things like that (even though they're all true of course!) to someone they just met five minutes ago.

Edna's going to have her hands full with these two!  :)

Yep, I thought it was disrespectful, too - and immature.  20 is young - but it's not that young!  These girls have a lot of growing up to do, for sure.  I think Edna already has her hands full - no wonder she breathed a sigh of relief when Colson and Ellery arrived!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2008, 01:51:21 pm »
If everybody acted grown up there would be NO FUN AT ALL in Tourmaline, ladies!  That is why everyone is so badly behaved!

Offline souxi

• sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2008, 04:28:56 pm »
Yep, I thought it was disrespectful, too - and immature.  20 is young - but it's not that young!  These girls have a lot of growing up to do, for sure.  I think Edna already has her hands full - no wonder she breathed a sigh of relief when Colson and Ellery arrived!

Marie

Thank you Marie; those girls being immature is something I,ve always thought, and had heated discussions over in the past lol. Oh I,m back by the way, anyone miss me? Like a sore arse I bet lol.  :laugh: :laugh: My old pc blew up!! Hence the reason I havn't been about. I've had a lot of catching up to do though, which was very nice. I read your post about Jake and Heath Louise and I agree with everything you said. Yes for once I agree lol. Night all, see ya tomorow.
Souxi. xxxx

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2008, 04:55:46 pm »
Hey!  it's SOUXI!  Welcome back!  And I'm happy to report that fic has been going on in the meantime and there is plenty to read, so never mind with that sleep nonsense!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2008, 08:46:21 pm »
If everybody acted grown up there would be NO FUN AT ALL in Tourmaline, ladies!  That is why everyone is so badly behaved!

This is true, Louise, and we wouldn't want it any other way!  And with the twins, Wes and Edna and Ellery and Colson can have double the FUN!  LOL!

Thank you Marie; those girls being immature is something I,ve always thought, and had heated discussions over in the past lol.

Nice to see you, souxi!  Sorry about your computer woes.  Yeah, the girls are a bit immature, but I like them - they're basically good girls with good hearts and they do love their Daddy.  :)  (Although he better not find out what they were telling Paula LOL!)   It will be interesting having them in town, that's for sure!

Marie

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2008, 11:28:15 pm »
too late, Marie!  In a house of detectives what do you think is going to happen?

http://louisev.livejournal.com/263616.html  'Chapter 25'