Author Topic: New Greenlea Tale: The Grey Girls  (Read 173768 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: New Greenlea Tale: The Grey Girls
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2008, 04:06:32 pm »
Louise, I'm a firm believer in making hay while the sun shines, and if it's great for your pocketbook, all the better! 

.. LITTLE BIT TIED UP...

Hmm... ya know, this reminds me of our favorite rookie and his naughty sailor!  I wonder how they're doing...... (am I being obvious enough? LOL!)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2008, 11:06:32 pm »
now for the good news: the implementation went okay, and in another two hours the system I was hired to bring to live usage will be going into use.  It was stressful but ... the important thing is, it was successful!  which means, once I am off this damned night shift I might be able to get more writing done!

I haven't even gone shopping, but I did get my hair washed.  What a lost weekend!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2008, 01:19:08 am »
now for the good news: the implementation went okay, and in another two hours the system I was hired to bring to live usage will be going into use.  It was stressful but ... the important thing is, it was successful!  which means, once I am off this damned night shift I might be able to get more writing done!

I haven't even gone shopping, but I did get my hair washed.  What a lost weekend!

Good to hear the project went okay Louise! Otherwise it definitely would have been a lost weekend.

We're leaving for Italy next wednesday and I won't have access to the internet for 2 and a half weeks (cold turkey for me  :o). I'll look for all the goodies here when I get back.

Louise, I'm a firm believer in making hay while the sun shines, and if it's great for your pocketbook, all the better! 

Hmm... ya know, this reminds me of our favorite rookie and his naughty sailor!  I wonder how they're doing...... (am I being obvious enough? LOL!)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Marie

That's a great expression. I hadn't heard that before!

Tied up hunh? Oh, you bad Marie!  ;D  ;)

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2008, 03:53:53 pm »
Congrats on the successful implementation, Louise!

We're leaving for Italy next wednesday and I won't have access to the internet for 2 and a half weeks (cold turkey for me  :o). I'll look for all the goodies here when I get back.

Yep, Naughty Nicky is a naughty influence on me!   ;D

Have a great time in Italy, Fabienne!  Talk to you when you get back!

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2008, 05:06:09 pm »
Good to hear the project went okay Louise! Otherwise it definitely would have been a lost weekend.

That's a great expression. I hadn't heard that before!

I hope you have a wonderful trip... and that you won't leave before I have a chance to write just one more chapter for you at least!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #265 on: July 04, 2008, 01:23:13 pm »

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #266 on: July 05, 2008, 09:26:46 am »
SPOILERS

...An when he does how foolish is your momma gonna look then? She is gonna owe you a big apology, ain’t that so?”

Yeah, I've been thinking along this same line, but admitting you've been dead wrong is one of the hardest things in the world to do, even for the most well-adjusted person.  And Laura's denial and beliefs are mixed up with so much emotional investment in her pain and bitterness...sigh.   :(

But it's great to see that Colson and Ellery will be getting some alone time!  And, yes, Pam, I'm quite sure they don't want a phone call back!  LOL! 

Thanks, Louise!
Marie

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #267 on: July 12, 2008, 12:52:17 pm »
and here is another chapter, with some grade-A fancy mansex!

http://louisev.livejournal.com/272315.html  'Chapter 58'

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #268 on: July 12, 2008, 04:47:31 pm »
Yeah, and real good sex too. I needed that for a Saturday afternoon. Thanks, Louise!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #269 on: July 12, 2008, 06:15:47 pm »
... some grade-A fancy mansex!

Yeah, and real good sex too. I needed that for a Saturday afternoon. Thanks, Louise!

L

Woo Wee!  I second both those statements!  Nice to see that the boys aren't out of practice!  ;D

“Yer too good lookin ta just waste away in bed like that.”

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!  And Colson's "special request" always turns me into a puddle of goo!  Thanks, Louise!

Marie