Author Topic: Schools  (Read 5488 times)

Offline elomelo

• Sr. Ranch Hand
    • My Fanfiction
Re: Schools
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 11:48:59 pm »
Well this morning, the educational welfare officer I emailed yesterday, phoned me up. She was really lovely and we had a nice long chat about it all. She said that she had lots of emails but picked mine to deal with first, as she felt it was the most urgent. Anyway, she advised me to ring the school and ask them for a copy of their anti bullying policy, which I have done, and also, to send copies of all the emails I have sent, including the one to her, to the Chair of Goveners of the school.This I have since done and I will delievering it shortly. I will get this sorted one way or the other. My husband often thinks I should just shut up and stop making a fuss, but why the hell should I? These are my kids we are talking about here. The school may soon get sick of me, well that,s just too bad isn,t it. Upset my kids and God help you from the wrath of Souxi lol. :laugh:
I,ll let you know how it all goes.  :)

Ah, I just go to readin this one now - read your first post, well, first. Hope everything turns out for the best. Watch out for the wrath of Souxi!  :D

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 09:09:17 am »
Ah, I just go to readin this one now - read your first post, well, first. Hope everything turns out for the best. Watch out for the wrath of Souxi!  :D

Hahaha. I,m well wound up today but I,ll tell you why in a minute. Firstly, it got to the stage where I found my son lying on his bed in tears because he simply didn,t want to go to school. He really hated it so i have removed him from the school and applied for a place at another school nearby. I,ll let you know how it all goes. Now then, the reason I,m wound up. I have a new pc, and it,s wonderful it really is. The only thing bugging the hell out of me is the printer. My daughter did some homework in microsoft office word and saved it to her documents right? Then later on she went back to to and clicked the little print icon in the bar at the top and a window pops up asking if we want to save it. It,s already saved, I don,t want to save it I want to print it, but it won,t. Every single bloody time it does this, and I,m now getting so annoyed I,m going to throw the stupid pile of junk out of the window. My language has been really colourfull today lol. The odd thing is that I opened a blank word document and typed a few sentences of rubbish, clicked print and it printed it, so why won,t it print the document? ffs. Why can,t things just bloody work? grrrrrrrrrr. So yes the wrath of Souxi is in full flow today lol. I,m so wound up I could put my fist through the screen. I HATE it when things don,t work, it really winds me up something terrible. Apart from that I,m fine lol.  :laugh:

Offline souxi

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • sex on legs
    • bats belfrey
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 07:26:15 am »
Great news guys!! My son has been accepted at a new school, and to make things even better, as soon as he walked into his new classroom, he saw some kids he knows!! He see,s them over our local park and he had no idea they went to this school, so that,s really cheered him up. Plus, he also knows some kids in some of the other classrooms too. I,m so happy I could burst lol. It,s really cheered him up now, because of course he was nervous, but he,s not now, not as much as he was. This school is absolutly lovely, and in fact it,s where I wanted to send my daughter but they didn,t have any places for her. It has a really good reputation, and the facilities are excellent. The headmistress showed me round. I was maybe a wee bit naughty because I turned up unannounced but what the hell lol. I,m really impressed I am, so I,m a happy Souxi today lol.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)