Author Topic: ODDS and ENDS  (Read 8253 times)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Re: ODDS and ENDS
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 09:04:55 am »
culchah/culture - of course...thank you, ladies.

Nancy - I don't know about being dragged thru a  knothole, perchance you mean chased into a rabbit hole (or was it snake hole?) with a coyote on your tail? :-)

Uplifted and reborn - absolutely.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 01:17:52 pm by Lynne »
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • "The heart has reasons that reason cannot know." -
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 02:50:31 pm »
 Hi

I was taken with that little horse in Jacks room too.....so much so I wrote a fan fiction story around it...that and the one Ennis is seen carving....

hugs
Kea
"Within you I lose myself
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again."
-Unknown

Offline iristarr

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Ain't no reins on this one . . .
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 03:11:42 pm »
I would sure like to read your stories that the horse figures inspired, if you'd like to share them.
Ennis and Jack, the dogs, horses and mules, a thousand ewes and their lambs flowed up the trail like dirty water through the timber and out above the tree line into the great flowering meadows and the endless coursing wind.

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 05:34:04 am »

Sure I would love to share them....where do I send them?....I have done Parts 1-3 and am working on a 4th part now...let me know...ok..do I post it here or send it  elsewhere....if posting it here is ok.. I dont mind doing that....

BUT......

I must add that it has coarse language , sex scenes and may not be suitable if  this is a general audience site...let me know Ok...I am too new to know who moderates what yet..so forgive me...

hugs
Kea
-Unknown

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 07:25:45 am »
Hi Kea...and welcome!!  In what format are your stories? If anyone is offended perhaps you could send them to people directly who have their e-mail addresses posted.  What do you think...ladies?  Would you be offended?  Let me know if it's alright with our little group!!  ....
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 09:04:24 am »
Hello

Thank you for the Welcome....the stories are in word format....I just cut and pasted them in for the Yahoo group I  post to...it came out ok....I do the chapters as I write them...good fun really....

just let me know...if you want BB Grandma...I can post email the first part to you for you to take a look at......and see if its ok for the group...just let me know...ok?

hugs
Kea
-Unknown

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 10:29:01 am »
Kea - I am also very interested in reading your fan fiction if you wouldn't mind....maybe PM Philip for his advice on the best way to post or link to them?  Also, my emaill address is in my profile.
Thanks!
Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Kea

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 11:47:45 pm »
Hi Lynne and Iris

Ok...sent part one off to you both....let me know if you want to read more.... can never tell what people will enjoy reading..

I write to deal with my own BBM facination and desire to explore the characters more...

am not a writer...

hugs
Kea ::)
-Unknown

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 12:14:50 am »
am not a writer

Kea - you're selling yourself short!!  I know a writer when I read a writer, but I understand what you're saying about exploring the characters in your head, at least to some degree.  Jack and Ennis are tattooed on my soul.  I'll say something and hear it in one of their voices, I'll look in the rearview mirror and see Ennis walking away.  It's bizarre and fascinating and wonderful how that's happened.  I was talking to Mom about something tonight and gave her Lureen's knowing smile and nod from the Thanksgiving scene...weird.

So..I replied via yahoo about the story; clearly I want more as fast as you can provide it ! :-)

I cannot wait to hear Iris' reaction!!

Hugs back and thank you again SO MUCH!
-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 05:28:28 am »
Hi Kea.....YES YES....I most certainly would like to read your story.  My Email addy is in my profile too.  Thanks!!!!   

Nancy 
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)