Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 324122 times)

mvansand76

IT CAME!!!!

IT CAME!! IT CAME!!! IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!

I'm going to watch it in a few minutes!!!

I'll let ya'll know what I thought of it! :D

Thanks Melissa!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Where are you now in the movie?

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
David has probably started watching the movie for the second time. He hasn't got time to tell us what he thinks!

Very understandable David!  :)
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Mmmmmmm..... that movie was SOOOOOOOO good!!! I'm going to watch it again, just as soon as I let Cody go out to potty! You are were right! This movie is excellent. I'll probably be watching it over and over again all night!! lol
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Where are you now in the movie?

Oh sorry about that! I had my Internet browser minimized when I was watching it, so I didn't see your message here, Melissa.

**************MINOR SPOILER!***************

You posted that question about 20 minutes ago, so I was probably watching the scene when Jeanne  was asking Zach (more like TELLING Zach) if Cody can stay with him when she moves to Oregon.

David has probably started watching the movie for the second time. He hasn't got time to tell us what he thinks!

LOL

Yup. I'm going to watch it again in a quick minute! And then again after that probably! :D

mvansand76

{{{{{{{DAVID}}}}}}
Welcome to the Shelter club!!!!

Your emails were so funny! Watch it again and again, OK? And don't be afraid to ask questions or start discussing the movie here!

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"

:laugh:   Yes, and luckily it's a fairly short movie, as movies go, so that makes it easier to watch again and again! 

Glad you've got the movie now, David. 

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
Shelter is at the top of my Netflix queue, but apparently I don't get it until May 27!  >:( ::) 8)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
Shelter is at the top of my Netflix queue, but apparently I don't get it until May 27!  >:( ::) 8)

Yes, I've ordered it too Lynne. I can't wait to watch it on the television! But to help me out between now and then, a little angel named Melissa mailed the movie to me all the way from Amsterdam!! :D

I've watched it three times already. I'll take a short break, brush my dog and cat, and then watch it again! :laugh:

God this movie is so good. I can't believe how good it is! :D

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
A Melissa-angel, hunh?!  That sounds wonderful!  I am glad to know you are enjoying it so much, David!  I can't wait! :-)
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

mvansand76

Yes, I've ordered it too Lynne. I can't wait to watch it on the television! But to help me out between now and then, a little angel named Melissa mailed the movie to me all the way from Amsterdam!! :D

I've watched it three times already. I'll take a short break, brush my dog and cat, and then watch it again! :laugh:

God this movie is so good. I can't believe how good it is! :D

This makes me soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!  :D