Author Topic: Shelter: The "gay surfer movie" (it's so much more!). See it now and discuss it!  (Read 327271 times)

injest

Hey everyone

My name's Christie and I'm from ennisjack.com, Mel told me there was a Shelter thread here to come and look. I've just got caught up on it and its great to know there are other fans of this awesome film.  I watched it a couple of nights ago and cant stop thinking about it!  I'm kind of hooked.  ;)

Love all the discussions, theories, opinions, vids, pics......I hope to join in, when I can stop swooning!  :laugh:

how did you watch it? Is it in a theatre there?

mvansand76

And this, one of my favorite scenes in gay themed cinema, Sean Hayes and Brad Rowe dance to Petula Clark:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EONblZu7iqQ&feature=related[/youtube]

This is fantastic, Truman!

mvansand76

ok ok!! I will look for the DVD!! Ya'll done talked me into it!

:laugh: :laugh:

Wuuuuhahahahaha! We're evil, aren't we (*needs those devil smileys they have over at ennisjack*). Don't worry, you will be thanking us once you've seen this movie...

8)

mvansand76

Hey everyone

My name's Christie and I'm from ennisjack.com, Mel told me there was a Shelter thread here to come and look. I've just got caught up on it and its great to know there are other fans of this awesome film.  I watched it a couple of nights ago and cant stop thinking about it!  I'm kind of hooked.  ;)

Love all the discussions, theories, opinions, vids, pics......I hope to join in, when I can stop swooning!  :laugh:

Hey! *hugs you*

Glad to have you here, I am currently checking out the new thread you have created on ennisjack! Yeeeeeh!  :-*

injest

Wuuuuhahahahaha! We're evil, aren't we (*needs those devil smileys they have over at ennisjack*). Don't worry, you will be thanking us once you've seen this movie...

8)

ya'll are...making me watch good movies!! Absolutely Machiavellian!!

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
how did you watch it? Is it in a theatre there?

I saw it on alluc.org.  But I plan to buy the DVD when its available as I dont see it coming to any cinema screens in the UK.  :(

mvansand76

ya'll are...making me watch good movies!! Absolutely Machiavellian!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can send you the links of where I saw it online, if you want? You can still order the DVD of course (I am even doing that, even if I don't know for sure if I will be able to watch it because of the region problem), but at least you will be able to see it sooner than 27 May.

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can send you the links of where I saw it online, if you want? You can still order the DVD of course (I am even doing that, even if I don't know for sure if I will be able to watch it because of the region problem), but at least you will be able to see it sooner than 27 May.

I solved the region problem thing ages ago on my player by typing into google how to convert to a multi-region player. Its really easy. And believe me I am no technical whizz kid!!!

mvansand76

I solved the region problem thing ages ago on my player by typing into google how to convert to a multi-region player. Its really easy. And believe me I am no technical whizz kid!!!

You mean for the DVD player on your computer, right?

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Often times I find myself caught someplace between appreciating how fortunate I am I don't have to deal with such issues too much, and wondering what it must be like to have to put up with stuff like that.

(and a third path: wonder what I'm missing?)
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."