Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129344 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2008, 06:11:24 am »
Corduroy pants the color of the blue "flag" on the BetterMost bean can at the bottom of the page, subtle purple and goldish swirly paisley shirt with 3/4 sleeves, scarf wound around my neck pretty much the same color as the pants.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2008, 11:18:46 am »
black pinstripe pants, black tshirt, brown & beige button down.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2008, 11:33:48 am »

An orange turtleneck sweater, black pants with tiny, tiny white dots on them and black boots.  ;D

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2008, 12:48:57 pm »
Black sweat pants, red t-shirt untucked and white socks

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2008, 01:07:55 pm »
untucked

;D  I almost always wear my shirts untucked.  I actually feel very uncomfortable with a tucked-in shirt.  All of Ennis's shirt-tucking activity in BBM makes me laugh because of this quirk of my own.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

injest

« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2008, 08:19:04 pm »
lt teal blouse with eyelet lace around the neck, blue jeans and tennis shoes..

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2008, 08:38:36 pm »
Corduroy pants the color of the blue "flag" on the BetterMost bean can at the bottom of the page, subtle purple and goldish swirly paisley shirt with 3/4 sleeves, scarf wound around my neck pretty much the same color as the pants.

Shouldn't you be getting into something more comfortable at that time of night? Or day? Oh, yes, I can see that BetterMost colour...same as The Truck!! Are you wearing that same colour too, Jess?

I love you and your tiny dots, friend Amanda! And Chuck...we need to schedule a trip to COLORado for you to inspire you to broaden your wardrobe palette!!

Okay, I am wearing a V-neck top in royal blue with little tan fans, royal blue pants, blue strappy sandals (yess!! It's 70 degrees here on Nov 17!!) and a tan jacket with white pinstripes. The jacket is fitted with one button at my waist. The sleeves are long and flared/split at the forearm. My jewelry is a gold link bracelet and a gold necklace with a large sapphire and small diamond. I have a pair of sunglasses perched on top of my head, even though I haven't been outside since lunchtime.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2008, 09:22:35 pm »
Shouldn't you be getting into something more comfortable at that time of night? Or day? Oh, yes, I can see that BetterMost colour...same as The Truck!!

Well, in all honesty, by the time I wrote that at 2am, I was no longer wearing that outfit, but twouldn't a been decent to say what I WAS wearing.

And the pants are not the main color of the can, rather the color blue around the white letters.

Today - and I AM still wearing it - same blue corduroy pants, my Jack and Ennis blue and brown shirt, beige cotton sweater, "oxblood" slides.  And my henna tattoo from this weekend's cultural festival.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2008, 09:45:42 am »
blue slacks, blue t-shirt, blue and white striped button down.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2008, 06:03:28 pm »
Today I'm wearing periwinkle blue pants, a turquoise knit top, and a silk jacket in turquoise with ivory vines on it. I'm wearing a necklace of turquoise and periwinkle blue chunks of rock and ivory sandals. It's in the 80s today, we're going for a record here in Denver!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"