Author Topic: What are you wearing today?  (Read 129409 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: What are you wearing today?
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2008, 12:22:36 pm »
I had a terrible time getting out of bed today, so I went with a super easy- no frills outfit.  A purple turtleneck sweater, black pants and black boots.

That sounds very chic to me!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2008, 01:51:39 pm »
That sounds very chic to me!  :D

Thanks Jeff! 8)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2008, 02:24:28 pm »
Please tell us you don't wear knee-high dress socks with your Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes?  ;D

Who does he think he is, your mother?  ;D

;D, no just regular sweat socks! I wonder lately if he isn't channelling my late mother, he sure sounds like her at times.  ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2008, 03:55:27 pm »
Please tell us you don't wear knee-high dress socks with your Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes?  ;D

;D, no just regular sweat socks!

Oh, thank goodness! No need to call the fashion police!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2008, 04:10:33 pm »
As a cruel April Fool's joke, it decided to be winter again today. So, I am wearing black pants, a black shell, and a dark red suede jacket with black sweater sleeves and black embroidery. I'm also wearing men's black lace-up dress shoes. Just the thing for tramping around an engineering office.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2008, 07:12:42 pm »
Brrr.  It was chilly and windy here in the Burgh too.  By the end of the day it got sunny... but most of the day was rainy and cold. :(

So, my outfit at work wasn't very springy either.  Orange sweater and gray pin stripe pants... and black boots.

The work day is over already, so now I'm in cozy-lounge-around-the-apartment gear... a flannel shirt and gray "yoga" type thin "sweat pants."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2008, 01:00:29 pm »
Heya,

Well, today I had more energy upon getting out of bed than I have many mornings.  So, I'm wearing a more inspiring outfit as a result.

I'm wearing a black A-line skirt that is a little longer than knee-lentgh.  It has tiny aqua, lime and white dots arranged in a criss-cross pattern all over the skirt (it's sort of retro looking).  I'm wearing a very thin black wool-cotton-silk blend sweater on top that has a very low v-neck neckline... it's so low in fact that I'm wearing a black cami underneath for work (if it wasn't for work I could get away wearing this sweater without the cami pretty comfortably). Also, I'm wearing jewelry!  Which I almost never have the energy or urge to do on a daily basis.  I'm wearing a short necklace that fits within the v-neckline that has a very simple aqua collored resin losenge-shaped smooth pendant.

And black knee-height boots.

8)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2008, 04:14:39 pm »
Today I'm wearing a horizontal striped turtleneck in honor of Heath's birthday.  It's alternating chocolate brown, tan and black (and the stripes are of varying widths).  Also, I'm wearing a corduroy jacket (the kind you can comfortably wear indoors or outdoors) that's a tan color, which reminds me of Ennis.  For those of you who attended the BBQ last May, it's the same jacket I wore all the time there.

And brown pants and brown boots (also the same boots as from the BBQ).

8)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2008, 05:49:49 pm »
Sounds real nice, Amanda.  I like that corduroy jacket.  I didn't put on anything special today - serious lack of stripes in my wardrobe, but I've got my BBM tokens in my pocket - the seashell for Ennis, blue marble for Jack, and assorted rocks from our wanderings.  So it's black slacks, sage turtleneck, hunter green fleece pullover, and my blue parka (owned years before BBM), and my Timberlands.  One good thing about Seattle is you can wear comfy shoes with anything...nobody seems to notice.
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2008, 07:39:47 pm »
For work I have to wear a designer uniform which is quite cool (makes me feel alot taller than the 5'4' that I am) but off duty I wear t shirts and jeans. Tonight I have an old work reunion so I am tossing up between Hugo Boss khaki trousers with a green stripped shirt, or levis with a white/black and blue stripped shirt (stripes are in big time here). Its the beginning of autumn so I may take my black leather jacket that I bought in Rome, but then if we go dancing its a pain to find some where to leave it... oh the decisions I have to make. Oh yeah I hope to dance the night away and get home at dawn. Yee hawwww