Author Topic: Looking for a still capture...  (Read 3022 times)

Offline LittlePill

• Don't Say Much
Looking for a still capture...
« on: March 15, 2008, 02:13:07 pm »
Hey everyone, long time lurker...no poster. I'm sorry to only chime in when I'm looking for something, but if anyone out there could help me...I'd much appreciate it! I'm looking for a specific screen capture or picture, and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone out there know where I can find a picture of Ennis at the 4th of July picnic and he's just laid the biker boys out and he stands at the center of the scene and the fireworks are going off behind him. If anyone out there knows where I can find this particular image of Ennis...PLEASE let me know. Thank you!  :)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline LittlePill

• Don't Say Much
Re: Looking for a still capture...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 02:43:46 pm »
Hi. Here's the screen cap.

http://www.stripedwall.com/gallery.php?image=/movies/Brokeback/brokebackmtn_1674.jpg&mode=fullsize

Yes! Shasta! That's what I'm looking for! Do you have one of him after he does the fighting and then looks at Alma and the girls. He looks to his left to see Alma and the girls standing in the distance. It's one of the most awesome shots of Ennis in the movie! Thank you so much for your help!  :)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 03:17:16 pm »
http://www.stripedwall.com/gallery.php?page=movies/Brokeback&start=1650&p_f=1500

Just click on the thumbnails you like and you'll get them in really biiig  :)

Offline LittlePill

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 03:31:47 pm »
Awesome Penthesilea! That's exactly what I've been looking for all morning! Thank you so much! I could hug you! You too Shasta! Again...thank you!!!!  :) ;D :laugh:

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 03:36:45 pm »
You're welcome!  :)

And welcome to BetterMost, too! Cup of coffee, piece a cherry cake?
Come out of lurking (if you want) and stay with us, we're always happy to see new members  :D

Offline Artiste

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 04:16:03 pm »
Hi Little Pill... ans

may I ask what interests you in that pic?

Bienvenue... welcome!!

Hugs!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 07:44:19 pm »
I put a picture of The Kick on one of my Tarot cards:

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline LittlePill

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 10:54:46 pm »
Thank you to everyone for the welcomes and the help! Again, it was much appreciated. As for my interest in that particular image, well long story short, I'm a fan of Heath Ledger. I became a fan after watching Brokeback Mountain, but began collecting and watching him in other movies...and I just adore the guy and was really hurt when he died (I know...it's weird to be sad over the death of someone I never met and didn't know...but it's the truth...and I digress). Anyway, I wanted to collect certain images of him for my own personal use and that was one image in particular that I couldn't find anywhere. I think it's such an awesome shot of Ennis (Heath). Ennis stands there with the fireworks going off in the background- the American cowboy and tragic hero...full of secrets and his own self-denial. The scene touches me. Thanks again you guys! I love this site. ;)