Author Topic: Name the Ranch!  (Read 30410 times)

injest

Re: Name the Ranch!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 10:52:33 am »
Funny story! One of my cousins (not the bad one) built a fancy cabin up by my place. She insisted on paddle type door handles on all the doors. After they were put in her husband pointed out that it would be really easy for a bear to open the door. She now has round door handles! ::)

LOL well the last thing you need is a bear coming in for breakfast!  :o

injest

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 11:04:03 am »
With the drought they have been having up there the last few years the bears have been "visiting" and I understand that a mountain lion has been seen in the area. The bad cousin insists on putting lights all around her place. So much for the night sky! Won't effect me! So there!

well that is why you move to the country....to pretend you are still in the city... ::) ::)

injest

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 11:05:23 am »
there is a house in Longview that does the outside lights right....they have lights up in the trees and have them adjusted so it looks like a full moon all the time..not so glaring or obtrusive...

it is really very pretty

injest

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 11:31:50 am »
I did run into a little problem this week. I was getting some input on things I needed for the new place. I asked a friend at work that has a place up in the mountains about what problems he had run into. He mentioned it to a friend and on and on. Now this place I was trying to keep on the down low is the talk of work. I am getting requests from people that want to stay up there for hunting and snowmobiling!

Possible new name:

It's my place and I don't want to share it!

Unless I can find me one of them "fishing buddies"!

so......to come fishing they gonna have to 'put out'????????

:o :o :-X :o :-X

DANA!!

DOWN BOY!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline BBM-Cat

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 12:47:08 pm »
so......to come fishing they gonna have to 'put out'????????

Wyomen will have to put up a tent and find out!  :D
Six-word Stories:  ~Jack: Lightning Flat, lightning love, flat denied   ~Ennis: Open space: flat tire, tire iron?

injest

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 10:26:36 pm »
Now you know I'm not that type of Boy! ::) ::) ::)

oh sure....you would NEVER entertain the thought....uh uh... ::) ::)

injest

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:29 pm »
I've seen the new truck with the heated seats and the DARK tinted windows in the back...I know how you men are with your trucks...

injest

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 11:24:47 pm »
And it has those 60/40 rear seats. I am still counting the position possibilities...................... ::)

counting or INVENTING??

injest

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 11:54:06 pm »
Counting now, hoping to invent!

When I traded in the last truck I realized it had never been "Broken In". I must be getting old!

Too much information?

nah, you just need to pick up more hitchhikers is all... ;D

Offline fritzkep

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 08:37:40 pm »
It's 176, but that isn't allot around here. We don't have the growing season that most places have so it wouldn't produce what you could down lower or down south.

I had a friend when I was young that said he wanted to build a two story house on a piece of property that was big enough he could piss from the upstairs window and no one could see. I think this place will be big enough!

(Maybe I shouldn't have shared that  ::))

Gee, we can do that at the cabin in West Virginia!

Werd ich zum Augenblicke sagen, "Verweile doch! Du bist so schön..."