Author Topic: wow...bittersweet.  (Read 2365 times)

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
wow...bittersweet.
« on: March 17, 2008, 02:06:23 am »
i was looking for stuff on jake and heath on youtube, and i found these.  never seen 'em before, but wow....a very bittersweet thing to see since heath's passing.  very mixed emotions.
all these videos are very different, and hold deep meaning to each.  it was heartbreaking to see heath and jake outside the context of brokeback, and for a few minutes, it made me forget heath was really gone.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: wow...bittersweet.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 06:05:36 pm »
i was looking for stuff on jake and heath on youtube, and i found these.  never seen 'em before, but wow....a very bittersweet thing to see since heath's passing.  very mixed emotions.
all these videos are very different, and hold deep meaning to each.  it was heartbreaking to see heath and jake outside the context of brokeback, and for a few minutes, it made me forget heath was really gone.

Well I am so sad, seen all except the bafta one.Youtube is my 2nd home after here!!!!! Why did Heath not win  a bafta I wonder,?????
Thanks for putting them all in one place though,very handy.

Offline forsythia12

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: wow...bittersweet.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 03:41:06 am »
i like the bafta one because it showed jake and heath, and heath's support of jake winning the award.  it was good to see them together again in a video since heath's passing, and i think they were indeed good friends.