Author Topic: As in Brokeback Mountain Movie, more sex in the country that when in the city?  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
As in Brokeback Mountain Movie, more sex in the country that when in the city? ?

Puzzle?

Add as you please.

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
Yes, I think you're right Artiste. In the country, you have to make your own fun (and that's a paraphrase from one of Annie Proulx's stories). Sex in the City? Not so much when there are so many other things to do. But, then again, in the country, people may have trouble hooking up with others who are sympatico.

Just my opinion, based on hunch and prior experience.

And now, I'm just about ready to party!!

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Artiste

Thanks Front-Ranger!

Your post is interesting!!

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Yes, I think you're right Artiste. In the country, you have to make your own fun (and that's a paraphrase from one of Annie Proulx's stories). Sex in the City? Not so much when there are so many other things to do. But, then again, in the country, people may have trouble hooking up with others who are sympatico.

Just my opinion, based on hunch and prior experience.

And now, I'm just about ready to party!!

Definitely country,there is something about being closer to nature.City folk are too tired from all their high powered jobs!!!!
Said with tongue firmly in cheek.

Offline Artiste

Thanks optom!!

That seems so too!!

Hugs!

Offline Artiste

Is sex better in the country?

Doesn't that seems so for Ennis and Jack ??

Au revoir,
hugs!! Happy Birthday Heath!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
Is sex better in the country?

Doesn't that seems so for Ennis and Jack
??

Au revoir,
hugs!! Happy Birthday Heath!

LOL!  No.  Jack and Ennis rarely have sex together and Jack is extremely unpleased with that and they live in the country!!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 07:25:39 pm by delalluvia »

Offline Artiste

?? delalluvia !!

No sex?

Wow, wow !!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
Well,it's true that they hardly have sex but it was because their personal circumstances didn't allow then,neither in country nor in city,poor they¡ ;)  But it's true that country,or better said mountain,had the memory of their first times together,their Paradise on Earth-as I say in another thread...-,so it was more satisfactory for them,letting aside the beauty of the landscape,of course.When we see sex in city,it almost always with routine-their marriages-.
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline Artiste

Thanks very much myprivatejack!

I am happily surprised with what you say!

The word which you accentuate is: routine  !!

So, what is the opposite of routine ??  Which word ?

This word routine creates puzzles for me now... surprising myself!!

Awaiting your news,
hugs!

Offline myprivatejack

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Little darlin´
Thanks very much myprivatejack!

I am happily surprised with what you say!

The word which you accentuate is: routine  !!

So, what is the opposite of routine ??  Which word ?

This word routine creates puzzles for me now... surprising myself!!

Awaiting your news,
hugs!

Well, :D I don't know what is the opposite of routine,as English is not my mother language...In any case,you know,when there's sex ,specially between Alma and Ennis,everything is made "as if it must be done",in an almost ugly and grey environment; meanwhile,when Jack and Ennis have sex,it's usually in beautiful landscapes,open spaces,freedom's sensation...
I like your silences,quiet conversations of evident sensations,where our words are life´s tinsels.
The lost illusions are the found truths.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
LOL!  No.  Jack and Ennis rarely have sex together and Jack is extremely unpleased with that and they live in the country!!

Artiste, you go camping out in a tent on the hard ground and let the mosquitoes bite, and the red bugs bite and let the coyotes howl you awake in the middle of the cold dark, not be able to bathe in about a week, and then come back and tell me that "sex is so much better in the country".  :laugh:

Tell you what, if you stay in a cabin that has air conditioning, central heating, mosquito repellant, a hot water heater, and a microwave - then sex would be better in the country.  8)

Offline Artiste

Thanks myprivatejack!

I did not know that you are in Spain!  I would have invited you to my exhibition in Spain, therefore, of my paintings I create on canvas !! Some are like Brokeback Mountain  scenes! Here is one; more open ones later if you like.

Myprivatejack:
I love your description, since it's like news and brilliant thought[/b]:

...In any case,you know,when there's sex ,specially between Alma and Ennis,everything is made "as if it must be done",in an almost ugly and grey environment; meanwhile,when Jack and Ennis have sex,it's usually in beautiful landscapes,open spaces,freedom's sensation... 

You do scenes for films?? What would you add in such sex scenes or others ??

Au revoir,
hugs!