Author Topic: Cindy Brown Interview on FindingBrokeback  (Read 2672 times)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Cindy Brown Interview on FindingBrokeback
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:20:10 pm »
I'm never sure where to mention these things but I just wanted to say that this interview is available now. Cindy and Harley Brown own the Laundry Apartment building in Fort Macleod, Alberta.

They really are the perfect people to own it because they are just so willing for people to come there and do whatever they feel they must. I'm sure that those who made the trip to Alberta last summer will attest to that. And Cindy is keeping us updated on the changes at the Java Shop.

Look for "Interviews" on the left side of the page at http://www.findingbrokeback.com/.

Enjoy!

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Cindy Brown Interview on FindingBrokeback
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 11:03:45 pm »
Merci, yes thanks tamarack !!

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:45:39 am »
Thanks Lauren, for the link. I really enjoyed reading that interview. She seems like a very nice person.
I'm never sure where to mention these things but I just wanted to say that this interview is available now. Cindy and Harley Brown own the Laundry Apartment building in Fort Macleod, Alberta.

They really are the perfect people to own it because they are just so willing for people to come there and do whatever they feel they must. I'm sure that those who made the trip to Alberta last summer will attest to that. And Cindy is keeping us updated on the changes at the Java Shop.

Look for "Interviews" on the left side of the page at http://www.findingbrokeback.com/.

Enjoy!

That really is the feeling I had when I was in Alberta last year. In Fort Macleod and Cowley too, people let us do what we had to do. I really appreciated that. Even if it did seem a bit 'odd' at times, with people taking pictures of a tree, an empty parking lot or an unassuming apartment.  :D

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:00:26 am »
Artiste and Giacomo, so glad that you enjoyed this. There are more interviews that will be going up one at a time. I'll keep updating here.

Giacomo (LOL - I'm glad I saw your aka!) Do you have any pictures from Day 2 of the horseback ride? We are making an album and don't have any from that day.

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 09:05:12 am »
Hey Lauren,

yes it's me.  ;D

I'm sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, but I will, promise. And I have some picture of the second day. I'll make sure you'll get them.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 09:21:23 am »
Thanks, G!