Author Topic: TOTW 12/08: What's your take on the detailed nature descriptions in the SS?  (Read 14350 times)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
When you are so busy at work you forget it's your birthday, then you are too busy. Either that, or you have a fascinating job!

Good points about the Number Eight, oilgun. Eight is also very important (and means prosperity) in Asian cultures, like the Chinese/Taiwanese culture of Ang Lee.

8 = prosperity in Asian cultures? Interesting angle! Oh and the name is "oilfieldtrash", "frontranger". "oilgun" may not wish to have his posts confused with mine.

I changed it from "brokeplex", as I noticed that others on the site were changing their names and I was tired of "brokeplex" ,so I changed it. hope you have a great weekend.  ;)

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
I noticed something else, if you look at Generation III, the children of Generation II, there are 8 individual actors with speaking roles playing the children.

4 in Generation I
    8 in Generation II
    8 in Generation III

and if you look at the "outsiders" who have speaking roles , ie Aguirre, Timmy, etc, there are 16 of them. each group is a multiple of 4!