Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1061576 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1310 on: July 01, 2006, 04:07:24 pm »
oh god! it's been so long since I've played, but yes I loved playing monopoly. now i don't know anyone that does.

the person below me has paid over $250 (or equivalent) for a pair of shoes. (and was it worth it?)
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1311 on: July 01, 2006, 05:12:55 pm »
Not yet but I am shoe crazy. Plus being a broke teenager(why is that always my excuse, maybe cause it's true) I don't have that money, but if I asked nicely I suppose my mum could get me them(that is could, not would). But my best guy friend has more pairs of shoes that me and he absolutely freaked when I showed him my new converse shoes, although he is more of a Vans guy.

The person below is more of a converse person than a Vans person.(I am sure you know what they are, but just smile and nod if you don't)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1312 on: July 01, 2006, 05:42:57 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......
Smiling and nodding endlessly. Please explain.

The person below me knows what it means to be more of a converse person than a Vans person and will explain it to me.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1313 on: July 01, 2006, 06:07:07 pm »
Converse and Vans are both types of shoes. My friend Jonny likes Vans more than converse and I like converse more than Vans shoes. If you google it you should understand what they look like. It doesn't judge what type of person you are, it just lets the person know your tastes! Sorry if I confused you, it is just a personal joke thing, I really shouldn't have bought it on to here.
Vans:

Converse:

(I have much prettier ones than these, I just can't find a picture of them!)

The person below me is going to miss alot of people this week!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 06:18:41 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #1314 on: July 02, 2006, 02:53:24 am »

Very true, Becky!

I'm on school holidays this week and being a teacher, I am very attached to my little ones. I'm actually very glad to have run into a few of them over the break and gotten my fix of little cuddles!

The person below me has paid more than $100 for a pair of sunglasses.
Chut up!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1315 on: July 02, 2006, 03:09:06 am »
Yeah - only because they were my regular glasses until I had laser eye surgery, and then I had wonderful polarized lenses put in them to make them into sunglasses.  If you're gonna spend the money, do it on the lenses!

The person below me is learning more about themselves that they knew they ever could, and it's scary and wonderful all at the same time.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #1316 on: July 02, 2006, 04:28:19 am »
Yes, true. Scary? Yes. Wonderful? It will be, in time. I have to hold onto that.

I'm new to this game and haven't read through all 88 pages of it, so forgive me if this has been said:

The person below me said "I love you" to someone today.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #1317 on: July 02, 2006, 06:09:07 am »
Welcome to the game Mandy!

I was going to, and didn't. Not the right time. I was wrong, but it's not too late  ;)

The person below me sleeps till after 12 noon on their days off.
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1318 on: July 02, 2006, 07:18:09 am »
False.  The only time I've slept 'til noon (and then it wasn't really sleeping but rolling around in agony) was that time I drank *way* too much white wine at a friend's Christmas party the night before.

The person below me woke up to the sound of thunder and rain (and loved it) this morning.
No more beans!

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #1319 on: July 02, 2006, 08:12:40 am »
I wish! Wanna know what sound I woke up to this morning? Make sure you ain't eatin': to the sound of my daughter howling 'cos she'd stepped into cat pooh in the living room. Her father had forgotten to either put the cat outside, or take its "cat toilet" inside  >:(

The person below me has 3 kids or more.
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"