Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1058080 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #2150 on: October 05, 2006, 12:19:38 am »
Yes, isnt that the grey haired lady from Are You Being Served......

the person below me likes English comedy TV shows
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2151 on: October 05, 2006, 12:40:09 am »
Yap I do!!!

The person below me has heard of the TV show called "The Water Rats"!   ;)

Offline Katie77

« Reply #2152 on: October 05, 2006, 03:02:12 am »
Hey, Milli, thats an Aussie show.....starry Colin Friels....do you like that show...it was one of our favourites too, has been off the air now for a few years...

the person below me is going out to dinner tonight with friends

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #2153 on: October 05, 2006, 03:24:14 am »
I already had dinner. Well, actually, since it's 2:25am right now for me I guess I could talk about Thursday night dinner. I'm friends with most of the people I work with (in our campus theatre) and we work until 6 on Tuesday and Thursday. We usually go get dinner together afterwords. (I guess that could have been summed up with the word 'true'.  :P)

The person below me can't think straight when they are really tired.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #2154 on: October 05, 2006, 05:12:03 am »
You bet! Heck, I get choked up sometimes just seeing stills from the film (such as Mark has been providing on the 'Fantasy Scenes' thread), and listening to the musical score never fails to get me crying

OMG Scott, this describes my reaction perfectly too! Except I must be a masochist for I HAVE got the CD and still listen to it a lot.

To reply to the above post:
Being tired really brings out the worst in me, yet not being able to think straight is one of the more benign things tiredness does to me... (dunno that I usually think "straight" anyhow ;))

The person below me suspects they must have been of the opposite sex in a previous life (or sometimes feels closer to members of the opposite sex in this life).
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2155 on: October 05, 2006, 08:45:08 am »
Hmmmm, interesting. I do get on well with men, but then my friends are pretty evenly split between the sexes. I definitely do not like working in an office with only women (too bitchy), though I've happily worked in all-male environments in the past as the only female (on building sites). I prefer a mixture really. And I still haven't answered the question  ::). I think I mght have been a bloke in a previous life, yes...

The person below me is a 'cuddly' sleeper in bed...
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

moremojo

« Reply #2156 on: October 05, 2006, 11:47:42 am »
Generally no, but I haven't had the chance to be cuddly with anyone for a long time. I do remember the pleasure of waking up with someone special next to me, but generally didn't cuddle while sleeping.

The person below me thinks that the Yahoo Serious film Young Einstein is a neglected, underrated gem of a movie.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2157 on: October 05, 2006, 08:42:52 pm »
Hey, Milli, thats an Aussie show.....starry Colin Friels....do you like that show...it was one of our favourites too, has been off the air now for a few years...

Hey Katie .. Yap, its an aussie show! I like it alot!  I watch re-runs on TV every Saturday/Sunday afternoon!  ;)

To the question at hand:
The person below me thinks that the Yahoo Serious film Young Einstein is a neglected, underrated gem of a movie.

I have never seen the film, so I guess I can't tell if it good or not.  8)

The person below me had a major crush on Clint Eastwood in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly .. or any of his earlier westerns for that matter!  :)

Offline Katie77

« Reply #2158 on: October 05, 2006, 08:48:28 pm »
First off....in reference to Yahoo Serious....that was his real name, and he only made two other movies after Young Einsteen, and they didnt do any good.....

And Yes, I have always liked Clint Eastwood, from his Rowdy Yates days in Rawhide....then the spaghetti westerns, to the Dirty Harry collection....and then in one of my favourite films Bridges of Madison County......

the person below me likes to watch old movies

mvansand76

« Reply #2159 on: October 06, 2006, 07:09:18 am »
Yes, but what's old? I love Brief Encounter and Una Giornata Particulare and Cinema Paradiso, which to me are quite old...

The person below me likes to walk around in the rain...