Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1044600 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #330 on: June 05, 2006, 10:35:57 am »
Why no - I am so exceedingly clever and dramatic in real life, that my conversations have no need of embellishment!  Ask anyone...really.  Go ahead.  Ask...

;D

The person below me talks on the phone only out of necessity.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
« Reply #331 on: June 05, 2006, 11:04:12 am »
False - I don't mind talking on the phone. Sometimes a phonecall is better than other means of communication for particular circumstances.

The person below me always sends postcards - the old fashioned snail mail type -  to their friends/relatives when they are on holiday.
Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #332 on: June 05, 2006, 11:24:58 am »
True, but it's been so long since I've been on holidays I'd probably opt for Ecards now.

The person below me always finishes a phone call to a loved one with "I love you".
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #333 on: June 05, 2006, 11:39:32 am »
Yes, I do.

The person below me had breakfast brought to them in bed this weekend... :)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #334 on: June 05, 2006, 11:47:47 am »
False.  I think the idea of eating in bed is a bit yucky.  I like food to stay in the kitchen.  Boring, I know.

The person below me has special x-ray vision that enables them to see straight past appearances and see another's true beauty.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #335 on: June 05, 2006, 12:01:55 pm »
I don't have "special xray vision' but I think I have an appreciation for not only what's outside, but inside as well.

The person below me got drunk this weekend ...  :P

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #336 on: June 05, 2006, 12:44:21 pm »
Nope - not unless you include general intoxication with the wonder of life.

The person below me loves baked potatoes loaded with butter and sour cream and salt.

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #337 on: June 05, 2006, 01:00:39 pm »
True !

Yummmy-my mouth started watering the moment I read it.I love potato in any shape or form-baked,boiled,fried-wedges,chips......! It has undoubtedly contributed to my ever expanding waistline !

The person below me grows their own vegetable in their garden !

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #338 on: June 05, 2006, 01:22:19 pm »
False.  I'm a city dweller.  No garden of any kind - no soil to till, except for the soot and grime of city air, which isn't all that good for veggies.

The person below me keeps wanting to watch the BBM DVD, but hesitates for some reason.

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
« Reply #339 on: June 05, 2006, 01:44:13 pm »
False.  I'm a city dweller.  No garden of any kind - no soil to till, except for the soot and grime of city air, which isn't all that good for veggies.

The person below me keeps wanting to watch the BBM DVD, but hesitates for some reason.

True bigtime.  I've only watched the DVD extras & some of those had me crying just re-awakening the emotions that are never far from the surface.  I desparately want to watch it but have to get the right time.  Soon, soon...I will if you will OK?

The person below me cried reading the BBM screenplay  :'(

Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over