Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1044668 times)

Offline nic

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • No man is an island
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #420 on: June 07, 2006, 04:00:01 pm »
True - cried at the DVD extras so figured I wasn't in a fit state to watch the main feature.  How bad is that?

The person below me used a can of hairspray a week in the 80s for their flicky hairstyle (a la Lureen)
Old Brokeback got us good and it sure ain't over

Offline a_r2006

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #421 on: June 07, 2006, 04:02:19 pm »
False !

I was only four at that time ! I had a rather strict upbringing and my mother would have thrown a fit if I had done that !

The person below me lost their virginity at the age of 16 !

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #422 on: June 07, 2006, 04:06:25 pm »
I really shouldn't be answering all of these seeing as I am not at that age yet, but it is funny to do so. But I am 16 at the end of this year and I don't plan on lossing it anytime soon...I mean do I want to loose anything else? I have already lost my marbles and that is enough for now.  ;D

The person below me has taken my recent quizas(if not you should damn it, I have already given an extention on it!) ::)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2006, 04:18:21 pm »
No, but it's on my "to-do" list, I swear.

BTW, Becky, as the mom of two daughters, I was pleased/relieved to read your response above.

The person below me has been to the dentist in the past six months.

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #424 on: June 07, 2006, 04:27:05 pm »
Yep - and am due for my next visit next week.  I go often so the only thing I ever have to hear is "you have beautiful teeth."

The person below me wants to upgrade their computer technology so BetterMost.net is available at even higher speeds.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #425 on: June 07, 2006, 04:33:44 pm »
Nope, my computer is just fine.  :)

The person below me has fallen out with some family/friends over their BBM addiction...

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #426 on: June 07, 2006, 04:45:27 pm »
True.  My family members except for my husband and sister-in-law know *not* to talk to me about "that movie," some because they have no intention of ever seeing it and I've chastised them for it, and others because they've seen it and "didn't think it was all that great."  My co-workers think I'm more than a little bit nutty because of it (if they didn't already), but all of them who've seen it liked or loved it, so I'll still talk to them.  ;)  Then there are two online friends who don't talk to me at all anymore.  Good riddance - we really didn't see eye to eye on a lot of other important stuff, either.

The person below me is planning to have carry-out for dinner tonight.
No more beans!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #427 on: June 07, 2006, 04:50:43 pm »
pff! False, of course.

The person below me own electric carving knife.  ;D
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #428 on: June 07, 2006, 04:51:47 pm »
The person below me has fallen out with some family/friends over their BBM addiction...

A thousand times, but more about BM than anything. It is all about me spending to long on the computer and them wanting to stop me...like that has worked so far. As I am having one right at this moment about the computer. God sometime I really just want to punch my sister, calling me sad and that I am waisting my life talking to you guys, so far it is better than getting drunk and having sex with a load of chavy boys which she did at my age...sorry that is too much information but I am still mad with her cause every time I see her it is "Your just so sad!". Infact she has just said that now  :laugh: she is so predictable.

The person below me own electric carving knife.  ;D

Oh double question ummm we did but we never used it so I think my mum gave it to some random charity shop, but if we still had it now I would use it all the time on sandwiches and all kinds of things it wasn't supposed to be used for.

The person below me is a frequent visitor to Jake and Heath related sites.(Go and look at Jake watch's new design, it's briliant and it means I get to be a bond girl) ;D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:54:41 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #429 on: June 07, 2006, 05:23:43 pm »
Nope, sorry! I do love them, but the little time (little now) is all the time I can spend on forums.

The person below me is not a US citizen.
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"