Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1044590 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2006, 12:29:39 pm »
I do like the original, not Miami & New York.  But they use so much blue lighting - cold feel, cold sets, cold characters...I like the show, but can't handle too much blue.

The person below me thinks there are few sounds more beautiful than a Scottish brogue.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2006, 12:40:35 pm »
False, while I do like the Scottish brogue, there are other sounds that I love more.

The person below me uses the microwave oven as their primary cooking tool.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2006, 12:51:33 pm »
Over my dead body! I am proud to say I don't even own one!

The person below me is a workaholic.

" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2006, 12:58:02 pm »
Oh my goodness no!  I keep pretty busy, but no one would ever accuse me of that.  I'm just too lazy for it.

The person below me has a dream home in their mind they have yet to build.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2006, 01:03:29 pm »
So true, Celeste.  In a dream location as well.  I'm afraid that's very likely all it will ever be, but I'm OK with that.

The person below me loves to fly.
No more beans!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2006, 01:20:17 pm »
Yes and no. Sitting in the actual airplane, especially during takeoffs and landings, makes me kind of sick, but I love going places on planes. (I even love hanging out in airports between flights -- I think it must be the freedom from household/childcare responsibilities.) I'm flying somewhere tomorrow, in fact!

The person below me keeps a journal.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2006, 01:24:11 pm »
Yep.  Mostly it's on-line here now, in Daily Thoughts.  I've kept journals for years, and periodically get rid of all of them...don't want to leave any evidence behind you know.  Sometimes when I leave the house in the morning, I look around with the thought, "Ok.  If I don't make it home today, and the police have to investigate, what don't I want them to find."  Makes it sound like I've got something to hide, but in actuality it just inspires to me to tidy up a bit.  I ain't got a single interesting secret to tell....

The person below me, much like Barbara Streisand, has a side from which they always preferr to be photographed.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2006, 01:46:12 pm »
True.  My left side is much better than my right, photographically speaking.

The person below me is totally stoked about watching the MTV Movie Awards tonight, even though he or she already knows who won.   ;D
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2006, 01:58:30 pm »
No cable - no satellite - no stoked.   :-\

The person below me doesn't usually play games, but likes this one for some reason.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2006, 02:28:03 pm »
False..love all games and this one too.

The person below me has visited New York City.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich