Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1044648 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #930 on: June 19, 2006, 01:02:47 pm »
False.  Too sweet.

The person below me went bowling over the weekend.
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #931 on: June 19, 2006, 01:53:12 pm »
False.  But I like bowling when they put the kiddie-proof inflatable things in the gutters.  As long as the balls can't go in the gutters, I'm an amazing bowler.  Well - I can at least get over 70.  Sometimes.  But only with the kiddie-proof thingies. 

I suck at bowling.

The person below me likes a very neat work space around their computer.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #932 on: June 19, 2006, 01:57:21 pm »
true. but liking and actually getting a neat work space is entirely two different things. my desk is a mess most of the time. it's all the print outs I have to make for each tweaking of designs i do. and then on top of that all the notes that clients make. for each revisions. sigh.

the person below me prefers winter to summer.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #933 on: June 19, 2006, 02:10:31 pm »
Totally true. I hate hot weather.

The person below me traps bugs they find in their house and takes them outside, rather than killing them.

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #934 on: June 19, 2006, 02:13:31 pm »
True, except for daddy-long-legs of course!   :)

The person below me loves cotton candy.   :D
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #935 on: June 19, 2006, 02:16:43 pm »
No.  Cotton candy is just sugar.  Can't fool me.

The person below me's favorite animal in the world is a liger, which is also really hard to draw (shout out to Napoleon Dynamite.)

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #936 on: June 19, 2006, 03:13:59 pm »
LOL, Celeste.  False.  My favorite animal in the world is quite specifically my German shepherd, Layla, who I still refer to as Best. Dog. Ever.  In general, it is German shepherds.  There are quite a few of them living in my neighborhood, and my heart just leaps every time I see one of them out walking his or her human.

The person below me *loves* (and owns) Napoleon Dynamite.  (My favorite scene is when they run over the tupperware-like bowl.)
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #937 on: June 19, 2006, 03:18:44 pm »
I don't know if I love it, or am just fascinated by the train wreck of a life that it is.  I don't own it, but have seen it a number of times.

"It took me like 3 hours to finish the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done."

The person below me has a favorite funny movie to which they know all the quoteable lines of dialogue (NOT BBM).

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #938 on: June 19, 2006, 03:21:38 pm »
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is definitely one of my favorite movies, and yes, I know all the quoteable lines. Geez, the whole movie is pretty much one giant quote.

The person below me is named Celeste.  :P

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #939 on: June 19, 2006, 03:28:24 pm »
False.  HA!

The person below me is about to join the ranks of the 1000+ posts club.   ;D
No more beans!