Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1047685 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1270 on: June 30, 2006, 12:24:02 pm »
False. I love the summer, hot weather, the sun, going to our public bath (we have season cards), lounging in the kiddies pool in the garden, eating in the garden, having no or almost no clothes on, BBQ-ing, sitting outside in the late evening,... Ahhh, the whole world is fine for me as long as it's summer.

I am! I flunked German at school and am having a go at learning it from a great set of Michel Thomas "Es tut mir leid. Ich cann sie nicht verstehen". I expect that's spelt all wrong, but I figured as long as I knew that phrase I'd be okay  :P

Hey, saucy. Almost perfect! ("kann" is written with "k", not "c"). So you can help me with the translation for my friend at our Euro Brokie Brunch  :)

The person below me commutes more than four two hours a day for work.

Offline saucycobblers

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #1271 on: June 30, 2006, 12:54:33 pm »
I have been all year for a course / work. NEVER EVER again!

Hey, saucy. Almost perfect! ("kann" is written with "k", not "c"). So you can help me with the translation for my friend at our Euro Brokie Brunch  :)

Yikes! I'll have a go. but can't guarantee the accuracy... especially after a few drinks! :P

The person below me loves to salsa...
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1272 on: June 30, 2006, 01:26:06 pm »
True, I can't follow too well, but I love the Latino beats!   :D

The person below me can make good salsa dip from scratch.   :)
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1273 on: June 30, 2006, 01:27:52 pm »
The person below you likes to eat salsa, but as for dancing?  Well - I'll leave that to Jack and LaShawn.

Oooops - double post.  So I will leave my answer and say that I'd like to make a salsa from scratch, but haven't yet.

The person below me has vibrant colors running through their chakras, which then only just found out about!!!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1274 on: June 30, 2006, 01:30:14 pm »
I have to google to see what is a chakras, so no.

The person below me has planned a little trip for the long weekend.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1275 on: June 30, 2006, 01:46:12 pm »
False.  Having friends over tonight, and having some neighbors over tomorrow for some barbeque and what-not.  I do plan to go with Will to Orlando next weekend to meet up with some friends from Ohio who'll be there with their daughter who's about his age, though.

The person below me likes professionally-done fireworks displays but hates it when neighbors in close proximity set their own off with a passion.
No more beans!

Offline ThePirateBride

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1276 on: June 30, 2006, 01:58:41 pm »
True.  There are drought conditions here right now so I'm sure the police will be busy this weekend with individual's illegal displays.   ::)

The person below me recycles everything possible.   :)
Now bring me that horizon.♥We have our heading.

Offline Midnight24

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Miss Princess
« Reply #1277 on: June 30, 2006, 02:05:56 pm »
Sadly, no. I would if I put more time and thought into it, but as of now, no.  :-\

The person below me cannot swim.
~*One kiss...and bam...you're mine*~
Total and Complete Jake Lover!!!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1278 on: June 30, 2006, 02:36:35 pm »
I can too!

The person below me likes to listen to the radio because that way they hear new music all the time.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1279 on: June 30, 2006, 03:12:43 pm »
I like to listen to the radio during my daily commute, but I normally listen to NPR, not new music.

The person below me has a strong opinion on whether people should water and fertilize the lawn to make it pretty.  (This is one of those dilemma questions I could swing either way.)