Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1047667 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1890 on: July 31, 2006, 04:28:24 pm »
Havent tried these Kind bars....ive just read thru the details on that link you supplied and the only association i can see with Australia, is that they say one of the bars is made here....but to tell you the truth, i have never heard of them in australia or seen the products...

If the bars are tasty and you feel they are better for you than other snack bars....enjoy them......but I think the "peaceworks" thing, is a sales publicity thing, and not as good as it seems.

the person below me would like a new hair style
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1891 on: July 31, 2006, 04:37:14 pm »
True.  Like the song goes, wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face...  It's one of those days.  I actually just got my hair trimmed in my current "long layers" style last Wednesday and my stylist went a little overboard on the length (or lack thereof).  It'll take a few weeks for it to come into its own again, I think.  Then I'll love it for about five days.  Then I'll want to get it trimmed again.

The person below me plans to go swimming sometime between now and bedtime.
No more beans!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1892 on: July 31, 2006, 06:11:44 pm »

If the bars are tasty and you feel they are better for you than other snack bars....enjoy them

They are, they are - yummy that is, and with just a few ingredients.  I buy them 'cause they taste good.. 

OK back to the game.

I have no access to a pool, so unless I fill the tub with cold water, it's a no-go.

The person below me loves pear juice.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #1893 on: August 01, 2006, 01:39:10 am »
\And Nipith, I have ha

care to share the lurid details?  ;D

back to topic. While I love pears, I never was particular about pear juice.

the person below me knows about "Tim Tam Explosions".
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #1894 on: August 01, 2006, 01:47:26 am »
False, but I remember there was a guy on IMDb whose sig line was "He was going for the Tim Tams."  I never knew what that was, though.

The person below me knows how to be alone,

Offline ekeby

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1895 on: August 01, 2006, 10:17:36 am »
the person below me knows about "Tim Tam Explosions".

Okay, I googled it, but still can't figure out what Tim Tam Explosions are. Some kind of candy? Please explain!

Yeah, I know how to be alone. Never understand people who say they get bored when they are alone. I think I could be in solitary confinement and still not be bored. Active mind, I guess.

I broke down and bought an air conditioner yesterday. The person below me is thinking of doing the same.
I complain too much. That teacher don't like me. Now it's your turn.

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #1896 on: August 01, 2006, 11:13:56 am »
I got a taste of Tim Tams when my Aussie cousiin came to visit. It is a sweet snack consisting of two biscuits with a layer of chocolate cream between, than the whole thing is covered in chocolate. See the link below.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam
The "Tim Tam Explosion" as she called it (Wiki calls it "Tim Tam Slam") is when you bite one corner off, then bite the opposite corner off. Then use the biscuit like a strawl, you suck up some hot tea or cocoa, so that the hot liquid fills out the Tim Tam. Then you pop the whole thing into your mouth. As you bite down the melting chocolate cream, the melting biscuit and the tea, all explode inside you mouth. It's heavenly!

as for the AC. nope I broke down a while back.

the person below me now wants to try some Tim Tams.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 11:15:40 am by starboardlight »
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1897 on: August 01, 2006, 12:22:30 pm »
Actually, I don't like chocolate *runs and hides*. If that were white chocolate, I would definitely want to try one!  :P

The person below me loves chocolate.

Offline Jackie Sparrow

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1898 on: August 01, 2006, 12:51:36 pm »
True!  My favorite is Ethel M's lemon chocolates!  ;)

The person below me loves to walk the strip in Las Vegas.  :D
Captain Jack is back!

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #1899 on: August 01, 2006, 01:12:06 pm »
no, I absolutely hate it. during the day it's usually too hot. and both day or night, it's too crowded, and usually full of stupid drunk college kids. (not that college kids are stupid, but when they're drunk, they can get that way, especially in Vegas)

the person below me is finally enjoying the slightly less hot outdoors again.