Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1058199 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1980 on: August 16, 2006, 08:20:13 pm »
Always, always....we have our own business, a pet shop, so there is always some bookwork or banking to be done.....(and i would get it done a lot sooner if i didnt spend so much time on this message board)........

(and I do remember old phone numbers and addresses of where i used to live)

the person below me puts off doing things, to spend time on the message board
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

moremojo

« Reply #1981 on: August 17, 2006, 10:23:03 am »
Oh my...yes! I'm lucky to work in a job where there are reasonable, and reasonably frequent, lulls enabling me to check back here on BetterMost, and even post as time allows. But I've been known to put off a task for a spell so as to read through a thread or polish up a message I am typing up for all you lovely people to read.

The person below me would cite taking a trip to the moon as their greatest heart's desire.

Scott6373

« Reply #1982 on: August 17, 2006, 11:13:14 am »
Indeed the moon would be alovely place to be sometimes.  Space and time to explore the things that are intruded upon by life on this planet.  But I know my oxygen supply would run out before I was ready to leave.

The person below me states would want this more than enough oxygen to breath.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #1983 on: August 17, 2006, 11:18:11 am »
Let's see, I'll take a stab at this. If I didn't have enough oxygen to breathe, then that would mean I'm either underwater or way up high...on top of a mountain!! But since I live halfway up the side of a mountain anyway, that would be all right with me! And the place I would most like to visit in the world is Tibet, where there is not enough air to breathe, but the people have adapted. The thing I would need more than air is sunlight, you can be pretty miserable if you don't have sunlight on top of a mountain!!

The person below me can flare their nostrils like Heath does in the Lightning Flat scene.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1984 on: August 17, 2006, 11:52:15 am »
Not when I try to, but I have been told when I am annoyed I do it.

The person below me has been to the dentists reccently!(I know wildly exciting, hunh?)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

moremojo

« Reply #1985 on: August 17, 2006, 11:55:56 am »
Yes, I've been some five, six, or seven times since fall of 2005! Lots of work to do after having been absent from a dentist's care for eleven years. I was last there on August 8th, for a follow-up cleaning, and I'm scheduled to go back on August 25th, for a tooth extraction :o!

The person below me has seen either "Surf Party" and/or "Ride the High Country".

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1986 on: August 17, 2006, 07:36:43 pm »
Nope, neither one.

The person below me still has a turntable.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1987 on: August 17, 2006, 10:47:39 pm »
True.  And in the mid 90s, I went through a phase of going to used record sales at flea markets and art shows every chance I got looking for the albums I grew up on and buying them when I found them for 50 cents or a buck a piece.  I now have a collection of 70s and 80s era LPs in mint condition, and every now and then when I feel like hearing the music in its truest, richest form (scratches and all), I throw one on.

The person below me thinks he or she is a mediocre driver at best.

No more beans!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1988 on: August 18, 2006, 01:47:05 am »
I think I am a good driver.....im very patient and good mannered, and I try never to speed.....

(And I still have a turntable too, and still have my original Beatle and Elvis LP records, plus others)

the person below me is waiting like I am to see the 600th member join Bettermost.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1989 on: August 18, 2006, 03:00:13 am »
I am now!  :)

The person below me has a transition of some kind coming up soon.