Author Topic: Over or Under?  (Read 13486 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Over or Under?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 02:45:55 pm »
Oh yes! The Seinfeld episode with Elaine and the "can you spare a square" lady was definitely a classic!

And about brands... I like Scotts 1000 sheets per roll variety.  I like that one roll lasts a really long time.  And, I also find Scotts to be really quite soft and nice, which is a plus.  Although, if forced to choose I'd pick longevity-of-roll over softness in most cases.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

injest

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 07:00:37 pm »
I have tried to keep out of this discussion but I can't anymore! I have to expose the truth! Northern Double Rolls are a RIPOFF! Two single rolls have more squares than the double roll!

Ok thank you that is all I had to say.

(and the roll goes OVER!)

well it did back before the cats discovered that they could get out of their litterbox walk over and pull a big ol pile into the litterbox.  ::) ::) ::)

If they were gonna connect using toilet paper to using the bathroom why couldnt they make the connection about using the bathroom and the toilet itself? I could save a fortune on litter!

now the roll lives in the vanity drawer there....

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 07:07:35 pm »
I have tried to keep out of this discussion but I can't anymore! I have to expose the truth! Northern Double Rolls are a RIPOFF! Two single rolls have more squares than the double roll!

Ok thank you that is all I had to say.

(and the roll goes OVER!)

well it did back before the cats discovered that they could get out of their litterbox walk over and pull a big ol pile into the litterbox.  ::) ::) ::)

If they were gonna connect using toilet paper to using the bathroom why couldnt they make the connection about using the bathroom and the toilet itself? I could save a fortune on litter!

now the roll lives in the vanity drawer there....

My Mother had a pet cat which sat on the toilet when he went potty. Actually I think he STOOD over the seat. I don't know if they trained him to flush or not, but I've heard some cats do flush the toilet after use. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 07:10:35 pm »
I wish!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 07:17:58 pm »
I wish!

It's true Jess! The cat actually used the toilet! I can't personally verify the accuracy of her claim of course, since the cat died long before I was born. But that's what she said. The cat used the toilet! :)

injest

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 07:21:31 pm »
I remember there was a big story back a few years about how easy it was to teach them...but I dont' know...

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 04:22:54 pm »

You mean you actually took the time to count them to compare?

Girlfriend, you have too much time on your hands!  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 05:08:17 pm »
I remember there was a big story back a few years about how easy it was to teach them...but I dont' know...

I'd try to teach Oreo how to do it, but I think he's too small. He'd probably fall in!!

You mean you actually took the time to count them to compare?

Girlfriend, you have too much time on your hands!  :laugh:

Really! You didn't sit there and count them did you Jess?

injest

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 06:13:00 pm »
I'd try to teach Oreo how to do it, but I think he's too small. He'd probably fall in!!

Really! You didn't sit there and count them did you Jess?

::) ::) ::)

ya'll so FUNNY!...no I read the labels!

didn't there used to be laws about false advertising??

Offline Artiste

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 07:22:24 pm »
Under for men !

OVER FOR FEMALES ?