Author Topic: IdahoLonely: where are you?  (Read 4480 times)

Offline Impish

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
IdahoLonely: where are you?
« on: March 25, 2006, 07:54:24 pm »
Did your computer crash already?  Haven't seen you since you returned ... 

Hope all is well! 
If you won't pray in my school, I won't think in your church.

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: IdahoLonely: where are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:01:56 pm »
Did your computer crash already?  Haven't seen you since you returned ... 

Last I heard from him, he was waiting for Qwest to show up and correct his telephone line problem.  He has line noise issues and kept disconnecting.  They missed the first service call altogether.  It two steps forward and one back.   :(
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 01:32:19 am »
i'm seeing a techno-geek business opportunity in Idaho ;-)

just kidding - welcome when you get back online...we're missing you.
-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

IdahoLonely

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 06:23:51 pm »
Wow I am so popular on here. I am sorry I am missing. When we got the computer running and the AOL started I found out my line is terible and it keeps hanging up because it is noisy. The phoneco is suposed to put me on a new line on Monday. They missed two times last week and it cost me a vacation day waiting for them! I keep disconecting to I need to be short. I am going to write stuff in a textfile and then copy it on here real quick before I get hung up on so I'll be back online tonite.

Offline Denyys

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 02:19:27 am »
Hey IdahoLonely,
G'day Partner, Nice to have you back in the saddle.
Cheers, Denyys

IdahoLonely

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:07:15 pm »
Wow.. I go away for a few days and this place has a ton of new people!! Good to see. Qwest has replaced my phone line for me and I dont get to hear hum any more so things are looking okay there.

A lot has hapened since my last msg. One, I quit my old job. This is okay though because two of the guys at work quit with me and were all now workin for a new outfit up the road and I get two bucks more an hour. Not bad. Two, I ordered the DVD so I am going to be ready to see the movie and start this all up again next week. Three I am needin time in the gay section on here I think because I saw some pix of Jake G and, yup, it got going (sorry phil - he teases me about that phrase but that is what we say out here) again. I dont spend much time thinking about all this stuff right now though. This spring I gotta though.

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 06:29:12 pm »
it got going

Welcome back, IdahoLonely...glad to see you're back in business.  Congrats on the new job!

You have to understand, please!!, that I am laughing *with* you.  First off, I'm in a hilaroius frame of mind because I just finished watching that brokeback bunny video...lmao, you know?

So...I come over here and read your post...

Try hearing your words 'it got going' in the tone of voice Jack uses when he's playing the now bent harmonica and Ennis says he thought that mare couldn't throw him....'She got lucky...' and he grins that Jake G grin!

I may never quit laughing about this!!

Again, welcome back!

-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline BBMGrandma

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • Jack....I swear.....
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2006, 07:13:14 am »
IDAHO....you're HERE!!!  :::::runnin over giving you a BIG WARM HUG::::: :-*  It's SOO good to see you here...sweetie!!  I've missed you!!  I'm so glad you're all 'set up' and have "it going"  too!   ;)  I'm ALSO, like Lynne,  giggling WITH YA...  !!  <HI Lynne>
I've been away a few days so I'm reading through SO many posts tonight.  Soo...I don't have much time to yak atcha right now.  Just wanted to tell  you how happy I am to see you!!!   

Much love....Nancy  :)
"If we never dream....we'll never have a dream come true"   (me...myself...and I)